Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dream of owning a Mango daytona truck and Charger were dashed today when GM decided to continue "employee pricing" for everyone...now the expected "bonus rebate" on the daytona ram is out the window...

THANK YOU GM, YOU BRAIN-DEAD JOKERS- NO WONDER YOU'RE GOING UNDER!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JSA 007 said:
I don't quite understand the problem?? How does the GM pricing affect a daytona again? :confused:
I'm a DCx employee, so, I pay what you pay( right now) so to speak; because of this, the expected double rebate on the Ram Daytona( which is not selling) will not come to pass...when I buy a car I get it at invoice less all available rebates, the double rebate would have saved me an additional $4000 which would have been the down payment on my Mango Charger Daytona... :cry: Imagine the picture of those parked in front of my house.... I'm getting a ladder...climbing the roof....jumping off...

·
Registered
253 Posts
chargershed said:
I'm a DCx employee, so, I pay what you pay( right now) so to speak; because of this, the expected double rebate on the Ram Daytona( which is not selling) will not come to pass...when I buy a car I get it at invoice less all available rebates, the double rebate would have saved me an additional $4000 which would have been the down payment on my Mango Charger Daytona... :cry: Imagine the picture of those parked in front of my house.... I'm getting a ladder...climbing the roof....jumping off...

Dude that sucks, didnt know about the other rebate but there is an extra $1000. if you finance w/dcx. Also not to rub it in but if we had one on out lot we are doing a sale this weekend only of $10,000 of MSRP of ALL 1500 quads in stock (Ex srt..of course). Again sorry dude

·
Registered
600 Posts
chargershed said:
My dream of owning a Mango daytona truck and Charger were dashed today when GM decided to continue "employee pricing" for everyone...now the expected "bonus rebate" on the daytona ram is out the window...

THANK YOU GM, YOU BRAIN-DEAD JOKERS- NO WONDER YOU'RE GOING UNDER!
Dont blame GM, Blame DCX for tagging along!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
milkdud99 said:
Dont blame GM, Blame DCX for tagging along!
They have to...we're good, just not toyota good...If you know what I mean...

·
Registered
245 Posts
chargershed said:
They have to...we're good, just not toyota good...If you know what I mean...
TOYOTA sucks.... damn rice burners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts