Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK people make me feel better, I'll tell you my story you tell me your stories about The death of a CHARGER.

I never thought I would happen. I was cruising down the road at around 100 MPH minding my own business and a rabbit decided to pull out in front of me. No this is not a joke a rabbit has destroyed my car. A little back ground on that, I live in Belgium and the rabbits over here get into the cattle feed which has steroids added to them. This particular rabbit was about 6" tall and about 8" around. He managed to break; the bumper, radiator support, and radiator in one last :dead: dieing moment. I HATE RABBITS!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
OK people make me feel better, I'll tell you my story you tell me your stories about The death of a CHARGER.

I never thought I would happen. I was cruising down the road at around 100 MPH minding my own business and a rabbit decided to pull out in front of me. No this is not a joke a rabbit has destroyed my car. A little back ground on that, I live in Belgium and the rabbits over here get into the cattle feed which has steroids added to them. This particular rabbit was about 6" tall and about 8" around. He managed to break; the bumper, radiator support, and radiator in one last :dead: dieing moment. I HATE RABBITS!!!
Man, what a day you had hu!! This story will make a lot of people think before they hit the gas to hit a bunny....

Feel for you, no stories to offset your pain, sorry!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Oh what the hick is that smell.... its smells like... like.... bull $#it!:lol: j/k

·
Registered
657 Posts
That sucks !!!!!!!! Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Around here we try to avoid running over the squirrels.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Around here we try to avoid running over the squirrels.

Oh......that is GREAT.

So.....guess you would've hurt the car pretty bad from sounds of it, but "death"?????? How much to fixxy???

·
Registered
608 Posts
at first I was think he was talking about a VW rabbit.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
WOW. Must be a Spinal Tap moment: 6 inches tall and 8 inches round.. ." is inches, ' is feet. Dork.. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts