Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't going to post this but yesterday was an odd day for the R/T and myself. I had three kills in the matter of hours, and that never happens to me. I can go months without a kill or anyone wanting to run me!

1. Saturn Sky~ I was driving along doing the speed limit on way back from my parents. this black car comes out of no where and passes me in a passing zone, I look over and some guy looking smiling ear to ear... I was like whatever. So he slows down and does the speed limit and i follow him to a point where the road opens up to a 4 laner, and he was really going slow so i pass him and he stays behind me, he was talking on a cell phone. the road back goes to 2 lane and here he comes out of nowhere again and rides my ass. So we come to another place where the road becomes a 4 laner. He goes to pass, but rides along side of me, i roll down my window and look over, he smiles and nods, i nod and he downshifts and floors it. i'm in 4th gear about 2500rpm and let him get a length on me, i downshift in to 3rd, floor it, and dust him, i hit 90 and let off and he was atleast 4--5 lengths behind me. he stayed his distance the rest of the time he followed me.

2. Cadillac Escalade EXT (looks like the Chevy Avalance)~ Now i know these things can have a huge chevy v-8 (6 litre + and maybe 7.0 i think), but i mean come-on! It was some punk frat boy and his buddy. We did the stop light thing. We were side by side and he revved and his buddy gave me the signal so i responded. Smoked him, but apparently he had a learning disability because i had to skool him twice! This just makes me mad, i can't stand these college kids that have expensive cars that mommy and daddy bought for them, they all think they're God's gift to the world, and are c*cky as hell. So I take pleasure in humbling them, ever chance I get.

3. The new Mustang, v-6 version~ Once again, frat kid. He thought his awesome V-6 could take my Hemi. we were going down a 4 laner and he came up beside me for a second or two and floored it, well i floored it and dusted him, he followed behind me until he turned off the road.

So that was my day yesterday! they were all stupid kills, but kills anyhow. I think everyone was looking at my car yesterday and said, hey let's race him! Wish I would have had some real competition though, oh well!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, you beat 3 16 second cars...

yeah, how pathetic. I don't know why they even tried..... if you're driving a slower car and wanna challenge me, fine... i'll smoke ya.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Seeing those three cars race eachother would be a lot more fun, what a waste of gas....but they asked for it...I woulda done the same thing

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
<----21 year old gift to the world from god. my name is jesus too. at least i make my own car payments! (well... i did get to use my first car when i turned 16 as a trade in towards it that my parents gave me(a suburban))

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice kills, man what I would give to race those...at lest your not getting the rusted out, 1995 v-tech's with the 4 foot high wings... Those guys are the original annoyance.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice kills, man what I would give to race those...at lest your not getting the rusted out, 1995 v-tech's with the 4 foot high wings... Those guys are the original annoyance.
lol, oh i see plenty of those too. I just haven't had one get the balls to go against me yet.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
yeah, how pathetic. I don't know why they even tried..... if you're driving a slower car and wanna challenge me, fine... i'll smoke ya.
so you where the kind of kid that would pick on smaller kids to make your self feel better? :lol:

Try picking on real cars...

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<----21 year old gift to the world from god. my name is jesus too. at least i make my own car payments! (well... i did get to use my first car when i turned 16 as a trade in towards it that my parents gave me(a suburban))
I would bet money these kids don't make the payments. Once again, mommy and daddy pay for EVERYTHING. I see a ton of them every weekend in my ER, drunk and acting like a$$e$. "You can't keep me here against my own will." "My dad's a lawyer, i can sue." "My mom's a doctor, you know you can't do this right?" It's funny, but sad. A lot of them need humility put into them. Not all of them are like this, but quite a few are. I worked my way through college, I paid for everything on every car I've owned. I like to think that I'm a better person for it and have a better sense of responsibility. It's nice that their parents can afford that kind of stuff, but I mean come on! I see kids driving new BMW's, Lexus, M-B... And not just cars, but the SUV's. IMHO there is no reason for an 17-21 yr old college student to be driving a $40K + car to school. With a lot of them driving under the influence.

Sorry, i guess i went off on a tangent there. dudeiwin86, I don't want you to think I'm giving you a hard time. I'm glad that you are 21 and have a Charger AND can make the payments, that's great!

·
Registered
219 Posts
i think the same, i'm on miami, and belive me that's what this city is all about, 18 years old kids driving like crazy all kind of sport cars. that's why in every corner of kendall drive you see a bunch of flowers in a base and the name of some kid that loose his life. the funny thing is that they pay not just for the car but for the extra expensive insurance, less than 33 years, less than 3 years of experience and driving an sport car here is for sure $800-1200 every six months.
i bit them anyway

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man i hate reading all the stories like this. its not fair!!! i've had my charger for like 2 and a half months now. i've drivin over 4000 miles and NOBODY has ever acted like they wanna race me. and u get 3 in one day!! i'm not sayin i wanna street race so dont flame me, but i wouldnt mind smokin some escalade or somethin every once in a while. neways great stories! thanks for postin.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Dude, NO one wants to race Daytona's.... they just look more wicked I suppose. Hey Glock, he wasn't pickin on them, but they were challenging. They need to learn that you have to be a big dog before you come up on the porch. They climbed the steps, and he simply put 'em back in the yard.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
so you where the kind of kid that would pick on smaller kids to make your self feel better? :lol:

Try picking on real cars...
Dang, tell Ford to build a 'real car', and we'll pick on it. :silenced:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Dude, NO one wants to race Daytona's.... they just look more wicked I suppose. Hey Glock, he wasn't pickin on them, but they were challenging. They need to learn that you have to be a big dog before you come up on the porch. They climbed the steps, and he simply put 'em back in the yard.
x2! i figured its cause i have a daytona. they do look fast dont they? hehe

and i loved ur metaphor

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man i hate reading all the stories like this. its not fair!!! i've had my charger for like 2 and a half months now. i've drivin over 4000 miles and NOBODY has ever acted like they wanna race me. and u get 3 in one day!! i'm not sayin i wanna street race so dont flame me, but i wouldnt mind smokin some escalade or somethin every once in a while. neways great stories! thanks for postin.

This was a very rare day for me, usually every couple of months I'll get a car that wants to go and if i think it's gonna be a good one, I take it. Using TBY's metaphor, the Saturn got me in the mood to show all the pup's their place in on the steps. Can't blame the big dog for what he is!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts