Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey follks, I'm probably going to jinx it by posting this, but the "day" has finally arrived. My Daytona is now in the same city as I am. Arrived at railyard early this morning, the dealer has talked to the shipping scheduler at the yard and they are going to put it on the fast track and attempt to get it delivered to the dealership sometime tonight (Thursday). If all goes well I should be taking some time off from work tomorrow to go down, sign papers, swap keys and be driving "You Know Who" home.

As my son sang to me as he was heading to bed.... "Santa Claus is coming to town..." :santa:

Taking camera with me to snaps some first photos.

·
Registered
370 Posts
woot Gratz!!!

I'm hoping to hear the same news today... so I can fly out this weekend and drive her home....

If not it will be next week :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
It looks like a good day for a lot of us. My Daytona was delivered to the dealer early yesterday and I pick up up after work. I bought it from a dealership about 1 hour away and they are going to stay late so I can get it today. Nice. I will post it's number when I get it home.

·
Registered
459 Posts
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!
ENJOY IT AND GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET ANY WORK DONE TODAY OR TOMARROW....... :lol:
I am still waiting.......and the pending strike may keep me waiting :sad: .

Oh well, you enjoy!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
GO GET IT.....ITS 800AM ALREADY!!!!! have fun, you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds like some Co-Charger-Grats are in order as it is time to taste the center of the chocolate now. Bet it taste like orange. Let us know the # and if it was worth the wait???? :rockon::rockon::rockon:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Congrats on your Daytona's.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats Co, now I am jealous hehe :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
ok......where is co-charger????
He was supposed to pick up his new toy from "Santa" today and he is not back yet????

I think he took all of serious and is out there driving it like he stole it!!!!!

Oh well, hope he is having fun, I know I would be. :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha :)

The car is so damned fun I've been out driving it around!!

No really, left around 130pm (45 min drive to dealer), signing papers and such then had eveything wrapped up by 500pm. Had tickets to a exposition hockey (Go Avalance!) game which we needed dinner afterwards. byt the time we got home I was emotionally beat. Saturday was just as busy with daughter being in a parade and son's hockey starting up. This is the first chance I've had to get back to the puter to give an update.

Yoohoo... is it a blast.

(Pictures to come when I get a chance to download them and get them posted.)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
CONGRATS! You will be in LOVE! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts