Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the most fun part of this mod was emptying the two bottles of Dan Ackroyd Crystal Head Vodka. :beerchug: :D

I put a couple of LEDs in each one then hooked them up to the brake lights. It's hard to get good pictures of glass through glass, but you'll get the idea.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
LMAO...i see your bouncing back and forth like me lol. Nice, original mod with sum of the best Vodka in the world....deff the best bottle by far!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's pretty cool, how you keeping them in place?
Thanks. Just put some velcro on the bottom.

LMAO...i see your bouncing back and forth like me lol. Nice, original mod with sum of the best Vodka in the world....deff the best bottle by far!
It definitely is good stuff, but pretty pricey. I just got it for the bottles, but didn't mind draining them.:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've never seen those bottles before!
great idea..
really great idea.

i'm interested to see how long they stay in place.
:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've never seen those bottles before!
great idea..
really great idea.

i'm interested to see how long they stay in place.
:beerchug:
Thanks. They stick pretty good. I don't think it's going to be a problem. I'm just waiting for one of our friends in uniform to stop me for having an open container. :beer_yum:

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Very unique. :)

-=FLEX=-

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice job

hope you dont get a ticket for the open container law here in MD it is 100 bucks per bottle/can etc even if empty :)
My guess is that most of the cops don't know what it is. I had a cop car follow me today for a few blocks then they pulled up beside me and just drove on by. I think I'd be able to beat a ticket if I did get one.

Thats nuts right there
Nuts is what I do!:biggrinjester:

rockin:rocker:
:alfdance:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I have to agree those are cool!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Original idea..... we need some pics of them lit up at night though.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Those look bad ass! The only thing that worries me about them is if you get into an accident. You will have glass bottle projectiles aiming right for you and your passengers heads.....:couto:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I bought a bottle of that stuff for my Halloween party. We killed it so now I have it filled with rum..!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have to agree those are cool!
Thanks!

Original idea..... we need some pics of them lit up at night though.
I've tried to take some night shots and I'm not a good enough photographer. They do look cool, but it's really hard to tell what they are in night shots. I'll keep trying.

Those look bad ass! The only thing that worries me about them is if you get into an accident. You will have glass bottle projectiles aiming right for you and your passengers heads.....:couto:
Good point. They are pretty solidly fixed and they're right behind the rear head rests, but you're right, I need to secure them better. Thanks.
I bought a bottle of that stuff for my Halloween party. We killed it so now I have it filled with rum..!
Rum? I guess that works. Favorite drink of Pirates.
You guys ready for another Shindig?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude that is too sweet!

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
pretty sick

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Looks good. Not sure what you are using for bulbs to light it, but you might want to consider getting some of the flexible LED strips and wrapping them around the bottom. Or if you can find a way to better secure them, fill them up with some of this and use a black light to light them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts