Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was taken from the jayski Nascar news and rumors site. It was taken from the Winston Salem Journal.

The new 2005 Dodge was shown to teams this week, and the reaction was, well, a shock. It apparently is not a pretty car.

One man described it like the ungainly station wagon that Chevy Chase drove cross-country in the movie National Lampoon's Vacation.

Dodge men certainly won't be complaining about NASCAR's common templates.

One reason for Chevrolet's domination of the Nextel Cup tour is the Monte Carlo nose, which actually gains downforce as the car goes through the corner, giving it a decided edge against Ford and Dodge.

I don't mind the Charger not having 4 doors, but if it doesnt look great, I don't know why they are even building it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any spy pics out on the net on this? Also is it now a 2 door? I always thought it was a 4 door?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think we're going to see a seriously ugly (like its LX siblings) four door Charger that looks nothing like the '99 concept and DCX is going to see a ton of pissed off people that have been waiting for the Charger go buy something else.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I don't think the 300 and the Magnum are ugly, just different. I really love the 300. It just looks badass. It has been a huge hit so far, and the car has revived the American Sedan. I liked the Popular Hotrodding concept photos, so we shall see what it looks like. However, I would not be surprised if a lot of people dislike the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts