Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the right rear axle yesterday...I guess it's time to order a new factory Getrag with 306 gears...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Dan rich how hard you launch her to snap the axle;)

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
That sux buddy...free excuse to upgrade I suppose.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$50.00 for a new axle under warranty 3 days or $1971.00 for a Getrag installed 2 weeks...some of the parts are on backorder...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
$50.00 for a new axle under warranty 3 days or $1971.00 for a Getrag installed 2 weeks...some of the parts are on backorder...
chit I say get the new one under warranty then change it out later and have a spare:)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I'd go with the Getrag, Rich!:driving:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Are you or any friends mechanically inclined? You could save yourself 500 bucks doing the install by yourself. It really isn't that bad. What kind of power you putting down?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
chit I say get the new one under warranty then change it out later and have a spare:)
X2. It would be worth it to me to pay the $50 just to have your car functional again in 3 days versus weeks, and then take your time installing the Getrag when it's available.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
X2. It would be worth it to me to pay the $50 just to have your car functional again in 3 days versus weeks, and then take your time installing the Getrag when it's available.
I have to call them before 5 pm today so, I guess I'm going with the stock axle for now...I'll get the Getrag in a few months...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts