Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got "the call" today at 5:16pm.... My Daytona is sitting at Delano Dodge, 45 minutes away. It arrived there at around 1:30 and it will be ready for me to pick up Saturday afternoon!!!!!

BUT, my loan officer is out of town until TUESDAY!?!?!?!? :cry: :mad:

I know what you're thinking, 'why not just go thru another loan officer?' Well, I thought about it but the others don't want to honor the 3.7% rate I'm locked into with the person I'm dealing with (since they raised the rates to over 6%), so I guess I have to wait until tuesday to get in touch with my loan officer and then wednesday to go pick up the car.........

If anybody needs me, I'll be pounding my head between the door jam of my truck trying to make the pain of waiting go away......

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Crazy, I feel your pain dude. Not the head slamming in the truck door pain, but pain nonetheless. Try to have a nice weekend. Lay down on the couch and tell the doc all about it. :eek: :knockout:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Give them a IOU and pick up your vehicle :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey, no sweat!!

That's only 6 days...or 144 hours...or 8640 minutes. Time will just FLY BY!!

Have a nice, long, stress free weekend. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
dco397 said:
Hey, no sweat!!

That's only 6 days...or 144 hours...or 8640 minutes. Time will just FLY BY!!

Have a nice, long, stress free weekend. :twisted:
Just a hunch dco397, but you're not in the inspirational field are ya?? hehe :wink: :happy:

·
Registered
96 Posts
mmaloy said:
Just a hunch dco397, but you're not in the inspirational field are ya?? hehe :wink: :happy:
What, its only 518,400 seconds. Seconds go by quickly.... :whistle:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
So, I got "the call" today at 5:16pm.... My Daytona is sitting at Delano Dodge, 45 minutes away. It arrived there at around 1:30 and it will be ready for me to pick up Saturday afternoon!!!!!

BUT, my loan officer is out of town until TUESDAY!?!?!?!? :cry: :mad:

I know what you're thinking, 'why not just go thru another loan officer?' Well, I thought about it but the others don't want to honor the 3.7% rate I'm locked into with the person I'm dealing with (since they raised the rates to over 6%), so I guess I have to wait until tuesday to get in touch with my loan officer and then wednesday to go pick up the car.........

If anybody needs me, I'll be pounding my head between the door jam of my truck trying to make the pain of waiting go away......

Hey Man, I have an idea (we do this all the time) Just sign up at your dealership and have them hold the contract until wed. till you get them their $$, then they destroy the contract they have. We do this for weekend or holiday buyers with credit unions. Ask GoDaddy he did this so he could drive his car off that day and give us the $$ later when it came in. So go do it man and enjoy it for those of us who have a B-Day today (like me) and still have no Daytona (like me). Now I will be banging my head today and complaining to my wife ALL day "why is my Daytona not here yet!! :cry: " Anyhow enough about poor little o me, Go get your car man your dealer "should" do this if they are respectable. Any questions about it just ask!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
yup, it is the honest to god truth....i did basic contract on sat. b/c i couldn't wait until monday drove off on sat by noon with car and then finished contract on monday evening. it works, hemibates is the man and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HEMIBATES (BRYAN) :whistle:

·
Registered
253 Posts
GoDaddy said:
yup, it is the honest to god truth....i did basic contract on sat. b/c i couldn't wait until monday drove off on sat by noon with car and then finished contract on monday evening. it works, hemibates is the man and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HEMIBATES (BRYAN) :whistle:
Thanks man, I'm pissed though because I really really want my car. I took a whole weeks vac starting today to enjoy my new.....blank spot in my drive way uurrgghhh!!! anyhow I think I am going to go to port arthur today so I can atleast see one in person. They have one so I can deppress myself even more!! So I'll see ya later man!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
don't do it, you will get yourself even more worked up!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
tick tock tick tock :whistle: :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts