Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha, so im starting this thread to show people like julio, curt, and phil (all of which i havent talked to in quite a while, hey guys:wave:) that my azz finally got around to buying all the parts and getting it done before 2012 hahaha.

i just dropped her off at the local performance shop, and everyone seems pretty excited and anxious to see the finished product.

edit: just got back from the shop. turns out after having 700+ lbs of men in the trunk and backseat the rears didnt even come close to rubbing. we had two guys push and sit on the front fenders, and with the weight the front tires didnt come close to rubbing either, so no fender rolling for me. theyre cool guys, so if it does rub, theyll take care of it for free. thats how i like it.

the ride home was GREAT. the konis and ksports are super smooth. the car handles better, tighter, quicker, and for some reason AT LEAST 95% of my wheel shakes are gone so far. i cant wait to break this thing in

ok, here they are

first of the fronts

the rears, even though it look super high from the angles

close up on the equipment in the rear

and an overall shot

and on thursday i pick up some stock wheels and start to take my rims apart so i cant get them PC'd completely matte black. soooooo excited for that too

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
this thread sucks as much as my interior thread that took 2 weeks to be updated lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jason is my inspiration, so you have him to thank for this. at least i wont take two weeks, just a few hours

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Damn you jason look what you started! :biggrinjester:

Bugsy congrats on gettin it lowered :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Waiting for pics.....=)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
haha, so im starting this thread to show people like julio, curt, and phil (all of which i havent talked to in quite a while, hey guys:wave:) that my azz finally got around to buying all the parts and getting it done before 2012 hahaha.

i just dropped her off at the local performance shop, and everyone seems pretty excited and anxious to see the finished product.

of course, when its done and in my possession, pics WILL be posted :alfdance:
Hey bugz...I'll believe it when I see it! Congrats man...it's about time! Where were you this last little while...working OT to purchase the kit?

this thread sucks as much as my interior thread that took 2 weeks to be updated lol
this thread sucks as bad as that interior thread that took 2 weeks to get pictures.

:rofl: Way to go 'Ron'!!! :slap:

jason is my inspiration, so you have him to thank for this. at least i wont take two weeks, just a few hours
So is it in your possession yet?

Waiting for pics.....=)
x272629435876363748649567497 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahah @ walding and curt.

looks like we know what the new trend/fad on this board is...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wwwwwowwwwwww! I can't believe it. Bought time Bugsy! Looks Great!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
daaaaaaaaaamn!!! finally, u even included my name on ur thread, how nice of u, and dude, so much better!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you george and julio.

julio hows the car? havent talked to you since you were about to put in the new rear end.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Hey Bugs...Looks good!! :clap: I want to lower mine so when you going come out to help me bro?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahah wow just a few typos there Phil!

no way did i do this myself haha. install and alignment for only 250.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
This damn keyboard at work is messing up....Ill go fix it..:laugh:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice.........so you liking those KONIs?
love em. they feel great. all i heard from people is how stuff they are, and how ill hate the ride...but i love it so far. how about you?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Bugs ive been on the road for a while now bro, check out my thread, its still recent so u can see what i mean

1 - 20 of 70 Posts