Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the end of my several stops for fireworks wasn't even in this last tint 10 mins came out and notice someone ran into my effin car. Like seriously people make no damn sense. I dont have my paint job insured but my painter said it would cost about 250 to repaint the bumper.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Sux bro. I got hit in a mall parking lot the week I bought my car.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn that sux man

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
that sux bro!!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got my freaking halos in its like i take one step foward 2 steps back everytime with this car.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Bummer, for $250 I wouldn't try to mess with the insurance. If you were closer I would say you could piggyback my repair.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's bad. Even worse since it's a hit 'n run.

Dejuan7, I know exactly how you feeling. Somewhat similar happened to my car this morning.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thats some Bull$hit, that sux, people have no morals nowadays, hit n run, what a POS whoever it was. Sorry that happened to you bro

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Just got my freaking halos in its like i take one step foward 2 steps back everytime with this car.
I feel you dude, been there every single time.

Get lambo doors - 12,000 of damage - ended up getting 6000 for one-off lambo door job (built in, sunk in, look factory, etc.)

Get stereo - messed up alternator or battery, fry certain elements, get jacked (all have happened numerous times)

Paint car - messed up paint - bullchit to get company to make it right - make it right, then pay to have door jams done - get backed in to the FOLLIWING day at the dealership.

Paint old car - need to be repainted every year for 2 years (also happened on truck)

The list goes on and on and on this is 10 seconds of thinking, im already getting pissed off.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I feel your pain, I just got rear ended last week by a fool with no drivers license and no insurance. Over $3700 damage. My baby never had a scratch before this.

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
DeJuan, you're having a few bad weeks man.
Don't get the insurance company involved unless you have a $0 deductible.
I hope every thing works out for ya.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I Feel your pain... Wish we could find someone and make their face pay for the damage... It happened to me too... bastards hit the side of my car.. except I had to pay my insurance because it was close to 3,000 in damage

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn bro paint aint even cured yet and somebody already smacked it.......makes you want to whoop and every person that was standing around. The part that is bullchit is there were prob people that seen it happen and did say nothing.
My point exactly it was too many people out there for everyone to act so clueless. Police car right infront of me. Where was he? Stuff his effin face. On a positive note everyone was breaking their neck to look at my halos. Im not into really sharing where i got them to people around here because its so hard to stand out. Everyone has rims, hids, etc etc. Thats why i had to get my car painted lol. But i know if i see another person with halos i know hes from here.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
My point exactly it was too many people out there for everyone to act so clueless. Police car right infront of me. Where was he? Stuff his effin face. On a positive note everyone was breaking their neck to look at my halos. Im not into really sharing where i got them to people around here because its so hard to stand out. Everyone has rims, hids, etc etc. Thats why i had to get my car painted lol. But i know if i see another person with halos i know hes from here.
Exactly on the Halos.....If you see a Silver Metallic Charger with Halos....ummm I don't know who he is lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts