Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Labor Day, we'll be launching another big HHP appreciation sale, in appreciation of all of you guys who have jobs and work hard for you money, which you in return spend on parts for your awesome Chargers. This Labor Day, we are going to pick the top 15 most requested parts and put them on sale as only HHP can.

Now what do you guys want???

Let us know and start saving your pennies!

Joshua, HHP

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Well I know I would like a great deal on a cam package to compliment the CAI, JBA system and predator I got from you guys.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Drag radial packages that fit SRT's :)

27.5 to 28 inch tall setups.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How about a sweet sale on Zoomers?

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay, got it.

Cams or head and cams, PCD?

Dan, I'm doing a test tonight and tomorrow for Erik on some rims. May have a better solution real quick if fitment goes well.

Anything else?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
okay, got it.

Cams or head and cams, PCD?

Dan, I'm doing a test tonight and tomorrow for Erik on some rims. May have a better solution real quick if fitment goes well.

Anything else?
Just a sweet deal on a cam, springs retainers. heads would be nice but the bank account is already mad so looking to go a little cheaper

·
Registered
83 Posts
Heads and cam, some nice black wheels, maybe suspension components, those are the next mods for my srt.

Thanks HHP

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Thanks Josh. As Im sure you figured out, Erik and are lookin to do some crazy stuff pretty soon :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
The full JBA exhaust package =D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
JBA exhaust for my SRT assuming I havent bought one by then.

·
Registered
433 Posts
stage 3 package

·
Registered
564 Posts
KW 1 coilovers please!!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got it.

I hate to have to post this up here. We are asking publicly what you guys are interested in as far as performance mods. If any one of you guys have been contacted by other venders here on the forum regarding the parts you presented, please pm me to let me know this. There have been rumors of this occuring and we just need to check it out.

Anything else you guys are interested in?

Joshua, HHP

1 - 20 of 29 Posts