Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 years of design work and serious progress, we are proud to unveil the 2013 Danko Charger ! If you are interested in this project, please don't forget to do 3 very important things: First, subscribe to this thread, as I have a lot of secret progress pics that I've been hording and I will be updating this thread on a regular basis!!! Next, If you haven't already, friend us on Facebook for exlusive updates that will only be found there. Lastly, check out our new website that is dedicated exclusively to the Danko Charger. http://www.dankocharger.com/ . I also want to thank Jeff Strong (Smoke), who I've been working with for 4 years on this project. He made all of these beautiful 3D Renders and the CAD file is instrumental in bringing our design and manufacturing process into the 21st century!

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts

The design looks fantastic Mo! Holy crap! I might have to just stick with the first gen. models...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Finally!
I sold my original Charger, but will be getting another one this coming year. I waited forever for this front fascia to happen! I know what I want for my birthday! :banana::alfdance::banana::alfdance:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Sweet 8 lbs. 11 oz. baby Jesus. Dat front end. HGGNNNNNNNN.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
man...wish I had the extra $$$ laying around..lol...that is slick as hell.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Finally!
I sold my original Charger, but will be getting another one this coming year. I waited forever for this front fascia to happen! I know what I want for my birthday! :banana::alfdance::banana::alfdance:
Whoa! Long time no see brother :beerchug:

Nice avatar ;)

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Seem like just yesterday that this idea was first released. Not! Best things come to those who wait.... Tried calling you today Mo.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
A wild Jimmy appears.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone have an installed and painted widebody yet?
Haven't gotten any pics back yet, but we sold quite a few. I just might to get to be the first one this time!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
So... the front end is back on the table? Thought production on that was cancelled.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
So... the front end is back on the table? Thought production on that was cancelled.
YES! Read carefully, the whole damn thing is going to be available! Mo doesn't post full pricing and kit levels because he's just thinking about it...:)

The first post shows every detail you need to know. ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Wow. Makes me glad I chose the first gen charger so I can eventually modify and facelift my ride. Danko did a great job and this 2013 should be an actual model for Dodge dealerships!

Carpe Diem

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
YES! Read carefully, the whole damn thing is going to be available! Mo doesn't post full pricing and kit levels because he's just thinking about it...:)

The first post shows every detail you need to know. ;)
Can't wait. Mo never mentioned this. He must've been crafting this one in secret!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oh My Friggin Lord!!!!

Mo, you are going to get me divorced.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Absolutely amazing!!!! Just wish I had the funds to do it!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 223 Posts