Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE to Danko Charger Project!! the design has changed, the orange car is the new design. You can follow the link below for the new updated threat!

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159555

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will be at the SEMA auto show Tues-Thurs if anyone wants to meet up, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
:bowdown:That entire front clip is awesome!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Wow....

I saw the previous renderings and I wasnt quite sure how I'd like it.

I love this man! Great job!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
OH MY GOD! It's going to be EPIC! That is freakin awesome! Having your rear spoiler molded onto the rear like that makes it look even better than it all ready does.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH MY GOD! It's going to be EPIC! That is freakin awesome! Having your rear spoiler molded onto the rear like that makes it look even better than it all ready does.
Thanks!, BTW, the rear spoiler is not moulded in at all, look again. the bumble bee stripe comes to the very edge of the spoiler, and camoflauges the seam.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That looks cool but I'm still not sure how I feel about the front-end look with the headlights uncovered ... the 2 round ones look kinda out of place in there ...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Sweet ride.
Are you planning to make this real? I know you already make a bunch of stuff thats
already on the car pictures.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Very nice!! :clap: I like the black & blue. This is one sharp looking ride Mo!! :clap:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Sweet ride.
Are you planning to make this real? I know you already make a bunch of stuff thats
already on the car pictures.
Yes, I will make this entire package, most of the rest of the car besides the nose is either done or started.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bummer, I won't get there till Friday. Were you going to have this prototype there?
No, just me, I'm going to meet up with HXC to talk about the new challenger shaker we will be providing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
A Challenger shaker, NOW THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR. I love the new front end too. I need to start saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
hurry up mo my wedding money is burniong a hole in my pocket. you just helped me by showing the whole setup now i can see why i want to save money. thanks for the pm the money is there just waiting for release

·
Registered
148 Posts
That looks awsome. I am so down for that front end. cant wait to see the car done.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.