Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post this thread to show my appreciation for the work done by Lonnie AKA WhiteHemi with MPR Motor Sports. It may have seemed like an easy job, and it may have only taken 2 days to do, but Lonnie is among the best -if not the BEST- for what he does with these LX's in the amount of time he does it in. He installed my new Spartan Plus Cam, Premium Big Valve Heads, Edge 3500 Torque Converter, SRT8 Headers and Midpipes, 180 TStat, EGR Delete, new spark plugs, all components for the install including fluids and even fixed my damaged Oil Pressure Sensor Switch and installed the first of my Tunes. The amount of knowledge he has about these vehicles is astounding, as well as his demeanor and friendly attitude towards his customers.
Over the past few months, possibly since November 2013, I have been gathering all types of products to modify my 2006 Charger RT with .. obviously motivated from members of the various Charger/LX forums and fellow citizens of the track .. and so I did my research and found the contact information of Authorized Installers in Southern California. Hence, I got to speaking with Lonnie. We devised a plan of action that would save me money and get me the power I desired from my 5.7 Hemi. I explained to him my goals and he led me in the right direction. He assisted me with any issues I had with my purchases, helped me get great deals on pricing of products and answered all and any of my questions. The communication was solid, and still is. Hell, he even insisted that I meet him in Fontana to race with him before I got my mods installed.
All in all, great guy, very knowledgeable, very friendly, very funny, and very diligent. I also have to thank STU (392Stu) of course for his ongoing tuning revisions and base tune.

FYI my current setup with vendors is as follows:
Appearance and tires---Brilliant Black 2006 Dodge Charger R/T with Green Plasti-Dipped emblems and calipers, Black Plasti-dipped grill, set of (Black Plasti-dipped over Chrome) 22" Foose Nitrous rims with Falken STZ 265/35/22 tires for the street, set of 18" OEM Dodge Challenger rims with Michelin Pilot HX 235/55/18 tires for the way to the track, pair of 18" Cobra SVT Replicas with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials 305/45/18 for the track, Foose Design Interior Front and Rear seats, Drilled and Slotted PowerStop Rotors with PosiQuiet Brake Pads.
Performance mods---Mopar Cold Air Intake, Inertia MotorSports Premium Big Valve Heads, Inertia MotorSports Spartan Plus Camshaft, EGR Delete kit, High Horse Performance 180* Thermostat, Edge Racing Converters 3500 High Stall Torque Converter, SRT8 Headers, SRT8 Mid-pipes with catalytic converters, Custom 2.5" X-Pipe, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Diablo Sport Intune, Stu's Custom CMR Tune, Powered by 4306 SparkPlugs and 91 Octane Pump Gas!!! MDS enabled!!!

Reactions: mnunes
1 - 1 of 1 Posts