Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Traded in my Tacoma (which I loved) a few days ago for a car I've always wanted, a Charger 392. Ended up with an '18 Scat Pack with the Dynamics package, with 25k miles for a great deal. Already has a number of things done, such as a Mopar CAI, the hood, roof and trunk are all nicely wrapped in matte black vinyl, blacked out corner markers and the giant DODGE debadged. It's pretty loud so I have a feeling it has a mid-muffler delete, but I haven't crawled under the car yet to verify. But anyway, after 2 days, I love it and am hooked! I've always been a car/truck/motorcycle guy, so this is right in my wheel house.
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
no Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Congratulations on the new car and welcome to the forum. I like the old Hockenberger Motors backdrop.

Reactions: Tooch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I was out doing my test drive and thought it would make a nice place for some pictures lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice car and love the color with the black accents! Just be sure to take off that #1 Cochran Dealership Sticker....since the badges are gone anyway. I hate when dealerships do that. The last three cars I bought, I told them I wouldn't by the car until that was removed by them. I live near the Pittsburgh area myself and hope to see that thing in action.

Neil

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: Tooch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice car and love the color with the black accents! Just be sure to take off that #1 Cochran Dealership Sticker....since the badges are gone anyway. I hate when dealerships do that. The last three cars I bought, I told them I wouldn't by the car until that was removed by them. I live near the Pittsburgh area myself and hope to see that thing in action.

Neil

Thanks! It will be coming off 1st thing, no worries! And that's awesome! What part? I live in Canonsburg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts