Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say Thank You to everyone here. Reading everyone's posts here was extremely helpful and it is nice to see such a great online community here.

I am picking up mine tonight. Got a Midnight Blue R/T with Electronic Convenience Group, Convenience Group II, Sound Group II, Navigation Radio, and SIRIUS.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats...
Hope you enjoy it. :yes:

I can't wait for my to be built.
It's still "D" status :sad:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow how did you get an est. build date, I orderd mine on 6/13 and it is in "d" status but no build date, they told me to call Aug 1st or 2nd for more info.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I called the 800 number and the guy I spoke to gave me the info.

Sometimes when I go thru all of those options, for the automated phone system, I get farther through than I do at other times.
So I think the farther you go through the options, you might get different people, and they each might have different info.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks, I tried again, Same answer though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Do you have a VIN number?
I got one when it went "D" status back on 7-5.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes I have had Vin for one week, that is when they told me I was in D status also, but still can't give me an est build or ship date?

·
Registered
662 Posts
offandon said:
I wanted to say Thank You to everyone here. Reading everyone's posts here was extremely helpful and it is nice to see such a great online community here.

I am picking up mine tonight. Got a Midnight Blue R/T with Electronic Convenience Group, Convenience Group II, Sound Group II, Navigation Radio, and SIRIUS.
Welcome to the club! :rockon:

You've got quite a loaded R/T there :santa:

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts