Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian,

It was great meeting you in person and having you explain the products to the racing crew.

Oh yea and of course it fantastic that I was able to obtain some more ACES IV which I already use as one of the prizes in winning the LX National Quick 16 N/A class :biggrinjester:

Thanks for your support of the LX Nationals

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks BND.

I think almost everyone who won some type of award recvd. a BND product of some type as well as their award.

On behalf of all those that attended - Thank You Very Much.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Thanks BND.

I think almost everyone who won some type of award recvd. a BND product of some type as well as their award.

On behalf of all those that attended - Thank You Very Much.
Ujokin2 and Sublime130 and the other recipients:

We are extremely proud to have been one of the supporters of the 2009 LX and Beyond Nationals.

It is really important in our view to get the different products we manufacture into the hands of the people that would really appreciate how they work and what they do for their cars.

The neat thing was that everyone who received something from us was truely appreciative and made a point to express that. :clap:

We really do truely have a great bunch of people that are involved with these cars and this event!:rocker:

It was and is our pleasure to have been involved in this event. I hope all the recipients enjoy what they received.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I agree, thanks BND!! :)

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
I agree, thanks BND!! :)
Sorry I missed meeting you and seeing the car in person.

Maybe next year! LMK

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts