Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mods have come slowly, but as I complete each step in the transformation I feel just as excited as the day i brought my Lime home.:bigthumb:

Chris, my good luck you had to part with this! The box looked like I needed security clearance to access it but I threw protocol out the window and went for it!! Everything arrived safely.

Doesnt look like I will be able to attend at the Turnpike tonite and wanted to share my new mod....

:slap: I know, i know, shut up and post the pictures:

BEFORE:

THE NEW EDITION: (And NO, not Stevitis, its not an ADDition as I had one, its a REVISED EDITION)

Much more to come SOOOOOON!!!!!
Tom
:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice Tom...one's loss is another's gain! I know...

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, cant get too much green under there in my opinion!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
If the sublime was black or silver that would of been minE!
Congrats i love that intake

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Man, that looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person :clap:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice pick up Tom. That looks great! I've dealt with Chris myself. (headlights) He's another one of us good guys on here.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Looks great Tom, im glad another Sublime brother can enjoy it as I did.......You will probably find yourself popping the hood more on your own driveway lol

nice man .. why is chris demodding ??
Had to spend a good amount of $$ on a court case, the intake was the easiest thing to take off the car........ill be back with something else within the next 2 months

Nice pick up Tom. That looks great! I've dealt with Chris myself. (headlights) He's another one of us good guys on here.
Thanks! :beerchug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts