Charger Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Hey Ron, she's mine!!! Get your own!!! :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Sooooo, is it here yet?
So I can say, with the utmost sincerity and unimpeachable honesty..... IT IS HERE!!!!!. Well it is at the dealer at least. Went up and looked at it during lunch. Definitely a great colour. They will put mud flaps on it and 3M the front end first though, before I "officially" get it, take pix and stuff.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Awesome! There would be NO WAY I could work after that. I'd be drinking coffee and starring at the clock until it was time to leave!! :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
well I know I won't pick it up today.....flying to AZ on Friday afternoon....so hopefully I will get it before then..... but I don't wanna keep going back to the dealer... so I am getting everything done first... then get it... But it seemed wrong to go to the dealer and not come away with it.. ahahhaaha

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Well today was the day. Traded "officially" my SRT8 for the '08 Turbo Diesel Grand Cherokee. It was -15C with a wind chill of -30 C. And it snowed to top it all off. Thank goodness I my SRT8 didn't get whacked while driving to the dealer. The colour is light greystone pearl. Better pics will come some day when it is warmer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Sure is a nice lookin' vehicle. Good luck with it Bernie! :)
thanks... Pretty solid feel. Saundra and I went out for a short ride in the snow and crap last night after I brought it home....I know I will love it...but.....On a brighter note...hopefully we can get together with you this weekend.... :smile:

61 - 69 of 69 Posts