Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and say howdy from Texas. I have only had my charger for a couple of months and down right love. Ive been reading this forum for awhile and wanted to thank all you guys for the knowledge I have gathered. This site rocks! Thanks again.
JOHN

·
Vendor
10,370 Posts
Welcome and glad you are hanging around.:beerchug:

Enjoy the obsession!!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...Im in Cedar Park area just a little north of Austin. I can already tell my pocket book is gonna be a little smaller from now on but its deff. worth it.

·
Vendor
10,370 Posts
Thanks guys...Im in Cedar Park area just a little north of Austin. I can already tell my pocket book is gonna be a little smaller from now on but its deff. worth it.
We will work hard for you to get a great lubricant in the engine and fuel products in the fuel.

Just let us know how we can help!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :driving:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the warm welcomes....I do have a newbie question though....should I be driving on a 180 tst? Its bean getin pretty warmm round here. thanks

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from Maine!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome from PA.. Sorry i can not be any help to your question i am new to the charger world so im in the learning process like a lot of people! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I do have a predator but dont like the fan noise..any other options?

I can't think of another option. Going with a lower temp t stat may set off a cel. Maybe someone else can chime in with a suggestion.
Fresno gets pretty hot during the summer months. It's not unusual for us to get over 110 degrees here. At that temp, I drive around with my windows up and A/C on. I don't hear my fans at all from inside my car, the only thing I hear, from inside, is my exhaust.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts