Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My temp gauge will fluctuate above and below 3/8's mark and will not go a bit over, my EVIC says 200-206 which is average and normal for me, my SRT pages confirm temp, it does a full proper sweep with start up but it jerks noticeable when it moves, it is normally a C hair to the left of half( straight up and down). If this something I can fix easy or do I need to take it to get looked at?

2014 R/T B/T.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
My temp gauge will fluctuate above and below 3/8's mark and will not go a bit over, my EVIC says 200-206 which is average and normal for me, my SRT pages confirm temp, it does a full proper sweep with start up but it jerks noticeable when it moves, it is normally a C hair to the left of half( straight up and down). If this something I can fix easy or do I need to take it to get looked at?

2014 R/T B/T.
You need to get it looked at. It sounds like a malfunctioning gauge that may require replacement or a connection fault that needs to be traced. Time to use that warranty.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang it, dumb question, Can I do the modify stock tune option on my Diablo and not modify anything and it not show it tuned or do I have to completely unpair the device from the car? It takes like 30 minutes to pair and unpair.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Dang it, dumb question, Can I do the modify stock tune option on my Diablo and not modify anything and it not show it tuned or do I have to completely unpair the device from the car? It takes like 30 minutes to pair and unpair.
You need to completely remove the Diablo tune and reinstall the stock one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ten 4, Thanks for the quick help!

Reactions: Ddaddy

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured it out...it is my #CarConnect . If the SRT EVIC is enabled it drops the needle, you can turn it off and on and it jumps from normal to a 1/8th under normal. IDK why.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts