Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have many promotions going on so I'm just going to put them in one thread so this section doesn't get cluttered.

First are our package prices. These are popular upgrades that are grouped together with a nice discount tossed in -

DC Sports Strut Bar/Hotchkis Swaybar Package - $479.99

aFe Induction With Predator Programmer Package - $499.99

Nitto Drag Radials, 18" Voxx Wheels Mounted, Balanced and Shipped From $699.99

aFe Induction and SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Packages from $739.99

aFe Induction/Corsa Exhaust Packages starting at- $1329.99

Corsa SRT8 Exhaust/Magnaflow Highflow Cats Package - $1499.99

Jet Hot Coated Kooks Long Tubes starting at - $1519.99

DUB Air Induction, Kooks Headers and Corsa Exhaust Package from $2739.99

INDY Cylinder Heads With Kooks Long Tube Packages starting at $2775.99

Big Horsepower Package (Heads, Cam, Headers, Exhaust) starting at $4099.99

Some of these will be wrapping up the end of the month.

We also have various products listed on eBay. As of today there is a Volant induction, aFe induction, KW Variant 2 Coilovers, Corsa exhaust for the 5.7 and Corsa exhaust for the SRT8. There are some really good deals there so if your in the market for any of those products, it will be worth checking them out!

And finally, our new Everyday Low Pricing covers everything else that we carry. Most of the prices listed on our website are at the lowest level that the manufacturers would like to see us advertise. Better deals are available if you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or send an e-mail over to [email protected]

Details for these offers and much more can be seen on our section of the forum - http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55/. That is updated often and you never know what you might come across!

Have a great day!
Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I already have the aFe...would you be able to do Predator/SLP for a good price???

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I already have the aFe...would you be able to do Predator/SLP for a good price???
No problem! The Predator with the Loudmouth exhuast will be $779.99 or you can go with the Predator with the Loudmouth II for $829.99. Just note that I Oked these prices if you order.

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
what kinda package price could you make for the predator and bx by bassani cat back??

and thanks for having such great prices.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
No problem! The Predator with the Loudmouth exhuast will be $779.99 or you can go with the Predator with the Loudmouth for $829.99. Just note that I Oked these prices if you order.

Thanks!
Tom
Cool prices...I'm assuming that one of the highlighted ones is the LM1 and the other is the LM2...am I right?

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Hey goMANgo259...what are you doing? Following me around...you creep! :knockout:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
goMANgo259: I can get that price for you in the morning.

TopBannana107: I just noted that. Yes, that is the LM1 and LM2.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
goMANgo259: I can get that price for you in the morning.

TopBannana107: I just noted that. Yes, that is the LM1 and LM2.
Thanks Tom...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ok I got a question for ya, the DC sports front sway look sweet and much beefyer than the others. how does it fair vs the hotchicks? (what comes in the dc strutbar/hotchicks package?)

the hotchicks rear bar looks tiny (and I was told from somone who installed a set that it seemed smaller than the stock one though more firm) so what would be wrong with installing the dc strut bar and not the hotchicks sway?

Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks for having the great prices, I ordered the AFE CAI and the Predator today!

I had ordered the Predator from DiabloSports yesterday, but they let me cancel the order. :biggrin:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Do you ship to Canada?

Interested in a package.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Does anyone know how the Indy cylinder heads compare to the 402 guys, or the folks at PPP?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Hey Tbyrne, which heads are those on the Indy heads/Kooks combo? Is it the Maxx heads, or the ported?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Just when I thought I was done with mods for a while ...... lol

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
tbyrne
How about value pricing for the Magnaflow Highflow Cats for the SRT8, you guys have a deal going on these?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
tbyrne
How about value pricing for the Magnaflow Highflow Cats for the SRT8, you guys have a deal going on these?
i think the deal on these is just buying em from tbyrne and his every day low prices :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.