Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Charger clubs in this area or any owners interested in setting up a meet/greet?

Don't have my SRT-8 yet, but once I do would enjoy meeting other Charger owners in the area.

·
Registered
731 Posts
i live in tampa..but haven't decided on which one to get yet

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wilnutt said:
i live in tampa..but haven't decided on which one to get yet
Meaning... between the R/T, Daytona or SRT-8 ?

If you want the car soon, you'll have to go with the R/T or Daytona since the SRT-8's are very limited allocation right now and every dealer in this area has had all their SRT-8 allocations spoken for already. (first shipment - only 1 or 2 given on allocation)

I've been told that subsequent orders for SRT-8's will take at least 6 - 8 months for delivery since the initial allocation of 5,000 units hasn't even started to be built yet.

I figure for at least 6 - 8 months, there will only be about 8 SRT-8's in the Tampa/St. Pete area. That's why I went bonkers when the dealer told me they had their allocation and rushed down to put in my deposit on one!

Hopefully there are others in this area that have Chargers and would be interested in meeting.

·
Registered
731 Posts
it's actually for my mom..definitley rt...just deciding cool vanilla or inferno red

·
Registered
299 Posts
moparfan said:
Any Charger clubs in this area or any owners interested in setting up a meet/greet?

Don't have my SRT-8 yet, but once I do would enjoy meeting other Charger owners in the area.
i would be interested, i live in pinellas county. new owner of charger daytona r/t gomango #1761. i had to wait 9 weeks from date of order to delivery. i thought about getting the srt but didnt want to wait that long and i really like the color of the daytona.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a100/janedoeakafletch/

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
My wife and I wouldn't mind seeing others, I can assure yall, our car will be at Sunshine and Bradenton making a few passes. Just to test all this hemi power. We bought our car at Jerry Ulm Dodge in Tampa,they do have another one (Go Mango Daytona) fresh for the picking. They have an SRT Magnum too, See James he'll set ya up. Our car # is 469 We like the car alot. Never thought I'd live to see the day Mopar built a car with IRS and A hemi motor, with 4 doors. Good times for sure.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello Go Man Go. I sat in your car before you bought it. As a matter fact I drove it before you drove it. Nice car hope you got the windows tinted. :whistle:
My car is shipping tommorrow from Canada. I wanted a few extra goodies on it from the factory. It is coming to Ulm Dodge. How did you do price wise? I will have my Daytona the end of this month and would like to hook up with everybody in this area at some point in time for sure.
Charles Brown

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess Jerry Ulm gets all our business around here! :grin:

My Charger SRT-8 is on order with them as well. Test drove the Magnum SRT-8 when I put down the deposit on the Charger. Saw the Daytona too, but was more interested in the Magnum with the 6.1L

I'm up in Pasco near 75 & 54. Hope to get my Charger in mid November.

We'll all have to setup a time to meet.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Charles Brown said:
Hello Go Man Go. I sat in your car before you bought it. As a matter fact I drove it before you drove it. Nice car hope you got the windows tinted. :whistle:
My car is shipping tommorrow from Canada. I wanted a few extra goodies on it from the factory. It is coming to Ulm Dodge. How did you do price wise? I will have my Daytona the end of this month and would like to hook up with everybody in this area at some point in time for sure.
Charles Brown
which model/color charger did you order? just curious

·
Registered
186 Posts
sweet! Iam from st pete, but iam in japan right now. Next september when i come back, and get my car i'd love to get a meet together!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SuperBee06 said:
sweet! Iam from st pete, but iam in japan right now. Next september when i come back, and get my car i'd love to get a meet together!
Glad to hear it!

I'm sure we'll have a pretty good group by next September... the more the merrier! :santa:

Give us a shout when you get back to the States and we'll fill you in.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Iam sure i'll be sticking around here, this place seems great, good people.

·
Registered
299 Posts
just a little reminder that there is a huge mopar show at "Don Garlits museum" just outside of gainesville on I75, called mopars at garlits its november 4th and 5th plenty of vendors and classic mopars plus the car show is open to all makes and models and years or any mopar vehicle, im considering taking my new charger to show, im sure to get an earful of negative comments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Charles Brown said:
Charles Brown
Hello, I am quite happy with the treatment at Jerry Ulm. Our car was prepaired perfectly and runs great. We're taking a trip at the end of the week and looking forward to the ride. Be sure to check the fitment of the trunk deck, they do rub. Not catastrophic mind you but a detail to note.

·
Registered
731 Posts
i'd love to see all you guys but have rifle team practice..i'm #1 out of our shooters right now(ROTC)..soo can't go...WOW Janedoe just saw your pics..IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER :jeez: !!! How old is she??? oooops, back on subject, but if i had the time i'd definitley be in to meeting all you guys..hey janeode, at least you know i'm a guy into muscle cars hmm..that's a plus..hahaha :happy: ..but seriously,that your daughter :love: ,where she go to school???

·
Registered
731 Posts
love YOUR gomango BY THE WAY..

·
Registered
731 Posts
when u guys planning to have a get-together???? soon??? :confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts