Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bout it Bay area , we need a meet n greet. Who all is in the Bay area ?

Would love to roll in to Plant City some 3rd Sat of the month and check out the car show and some fellow Charger owners. Or any where any time for that matter , we need a Bay Area Charger Club.

Anybody out there ?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'm near the USF area

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm in the Orlando area, I'd be up to pass through

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we have a start. Im in the Brandon area. Anybody know of any other car shows/cruise ins in the area ? Plant City's next is September 19th. I am up for what ever ? Even if its just a few of us getting together and shooting the breeze somewhere. Hell it doesnt have to be a formal thing. :beerchug:

I will stay subscribed to this thread and if anyone has any ideas lets kick it around.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Almost forgot I attended that car show in Plant City with the FLXC group based out of Orlando and we kinda got the cold shoulder from the people there. It's mostly older cars that go to that show. I know the Ford Model A Group had a hissy fit because we blocked them in supposedly. But I'm down for any spot for a M&G regardless.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i know next weekend is a holiday but im game. If too many people are busy then anytime after that would be fine by me.

Lets try and get something planned , anywhere in the Bay area works for me.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well I'm heading down to Miami for Labor Day weekend & heading back again for a meet on Sept.19 (We'd love to see some people there if anyone can make it) but like I said I'd be more than down to hit you guys up anytime after that if I'm welcome to pass through. Dunno if it's just a local thing for you guys, but anywhere in the state is local in my book. If anything I'll see if I can get any of the Miami people to come over, so let me know & keep me posted guys.

& if it does happen (I hope so) & we can make cool, every once in a while I do free ink work for Networking purposes. So I can pass through a few people may have a good ink connect in Orlando or whenever I head to any shows. Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm game for pretty much anytime that I don't have class or training. Tho i'd rather not drive much further than Orlando..

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm near the USF area
Nice man my girl is goin to school at USF. I'll be moving down there soon. Know of any places cheap rent down there? Maybe some pplz needing a roomie?

·
Registered
320 Posts
So has anyone spoke about or started planning on a date? I think us Florida boys need a few meets here & there. If nothings being planned for tampa at the moment, or at least no feedback, Me & a couple guys would love to see any of you guys head down to our September 19th meet in Miami.

We could do something a the shop for you guys if you are interested. A dyno day / BBQ perhaps?
That would be fantastic, would it be in Odessa? If so I'll take the initiative to stir something up & start planning, put out the word, & gather some folks, after all my major is Business & PR. We need feedback though guys. PM's welcome for the Miami meet info, & for the Odessa or Tampa meet so we can plan.

·
Registered
30 Posts
A dyno day at Precision Motorsports sounds really good.

Take the initiative Mr. Brooks and make this happen :D:D:D!

I'm already game just gotta see what everyone else is up to...

·
Registered
86 Posts
That would be fantastic, would it be in Odessa? If so I'll take the initiative to stir something up & start planning, put out the word, & gather some folks, after all my major is Business & PR. We need feedback though guys. PM's welcome for the Miami meet info, & for the Odessa or Tampa meet so we can plan.
Yes, that would be at our shop in Odessa (Tampa Bay area). I would be glad to host. You guys just let me know a ballpark of when you would like to get together, and we will make it happen!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
How's the 28th of Sept. Sound? Enough time for Rich & Precision Motorsports & everyone else to get ready & what not. Not too far not too close. So how about it guys? I'm gonna start PMing a couple of you & a few other guys to further plan.

·
Registered
320 Posts
just gonna cook & eat first lol :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts