Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, how's it going. I'm a first time user, long time abuser. I just received my car on Tuesday (after 2 months of restless nights spent tracking my car and hounding the dealership) and I've never been happier in my life. She's a black R/T with the R and T package. I've already switched out the front with a Daytona grill, and now I've got an appointment to get my tail lights tinted. The only problem is that I have no idea how to remove them (I'm having them shipped). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work,
Jeff

·
Registered
290 Posts
Who's Tinting Your Tailights??? And How Much Are They Charging If You Don't Mind Me Asking...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy shonuff, and welcome to the forum and the madness :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome camero. 1BADHEMI, I'm sending them to Jons Tinted Tails (website is same name). I've heard good things on other forums and he was really helpful when I contacted him. I'm getting a custom job that's going to run about $120. If I can figure out how to remove the damn things...

·
Registered
202 Posts
i would guess that there is some sort of access flap in the trunk area to the tail lights (to change bulbs and stuff) and you should see 3 or 4 studs coming off the taillights through the body, held on by nuts. you may or may not have enough room to get to those through the flap, so you might also have to pull those side panels.

***I DONT KNOW FOR SURE*** but thats where i'd start looking.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Want to have my tail lights tinted - but probably would consider ordering another set from Mopar (for tinting) and retain the originals to switch out in case needed. It will depend on the cost.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys. I guess when you're as excited as me you kind of look over the obvious. Didn't mean to waste your time.

I love my car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts