Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my Halo tail light kit from ACC installed. It was a PITA and took forever to do, but I think it looks awesome. It really helps make the smoked tail lights more visible at night. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
I finally got my Halo tail light kit from ACC installed. It was a PITA and took forever to do, but I think it looks awesome. It really helps make the smoked tail lights more visible at night. Here are some pics.
Wow.. very nice!

·
Registered
84 Posts
nice rims u got

Hey how much were ur rims I love them I want some like does I have some chrome 22s but I wasnt to have some black ones all black just like urs.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
wow those make the lights light up really bright. makes it so they dont even look tinted when lit.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
wait so since the lights are brighter that means they are technically legal aren't they?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great look. I plan to do the same eventually (halos + tinted).

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
those looks sweet!!!! aND NICE RIDE btw LOVE THE ALL BLACK LOOK!!!!!Mad props....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the props, guys. I am not sure I want to recommend the place that painted my tail lights. I had a few problems with them. If I had to do it again, I would just buy a new set on eBay and paint them myself. I read on a thread that it is not too hard and you can buy the special paint online.

Heck, I might buy a set and try it anyway, just for fun. If they turn out right, I know I can sell them to one of you guys. :tongue:

·
Registered
365 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts