Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a night.....the combination of the new DIABLO/BG tune has taken my car to new levels...thanks Dave, killer tune man. I wonder what a FRI specific tune would do? Its a complete animal now.

I knew it was going to be a great night when the car popped a 12.45 @ 110 right off the street, no cool down. From there things only got better....a couple 12.3's and another 12.4 for good measure.

Needless to say the smile is still permanently etched in my face after picking up this timeslip:

DA: +91

RT .075
60 1.75
330 5.157
1/8 7.944
MPH 88.37
1/4 12.35
MPH 111.32

I am not the only one who had a great night...Cpl Daugherty managed to break in the new Sidewinder at MIR tonight...knocking out a 13.06 @ 106 on street tires. Incredible times for a cam only car. This is going to be a 12.8 "cam only" car with DR's. Congrats Cpl!!!

12 Second database updated!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats on the awesome times. Makes me want a cam and diablo even more.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Congrats on the awesome times. Makes me want a cam and diablo even more.
It makes me want heads, torque converter and DR even more. :grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ok, I need to knock off a bank so I can get my heads and cam for new years. lol
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Nice work, man that things a ROCKET!!!!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Nice lights and GREAT 60' times... ;)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
What a night.....the combination of the new DIABLO/BG tune has taken my car to new levels...thanks Dave, killer tune man. I wonder what a FRI specific tune would do? Its a complete animal now.

I knew it was going to be a great night when the car popped a 12.45 @ 110 right off the street, no cool down. From there things only got better....a couple 12.3's and another 12.4 for good measure.

Needless to say the smile is still permanently etched in my face after picking up this timeslip:

DA: +91

RT .075
60 1.75
330 5.157
1/8 7.944
MPH 88.37
1/4 12.35
MPH 111.32

I am not the only one who had a great night...Cpl Daugherty managed to break in the new Sidewinder at MIR tonight...knocking out a 13.06 @ 106 on street tires. Incredible times for a cam only car. This is going to be a 12.8 "cam only" car with DR's. Congrats Cpl!!!

12 Second database updated!

WTG HEMI C;

Those are some impressive numbers.

But I must confess that I think it will be lowered before the end of the month once gain by an Ohio LXer. You and InferAl are a hoot going back and forth with this QUEST for the quickest 5.7.

Soon it will time to put in a ROLL CAGE !!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Damn , that's fast...so fast that it seems like I'm getting slower! Time to mod this Banana.:grin:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
:jeez: :whistle: :rockon: HOLY CRAP!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts