Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought these yet? I was thinking of getting these as I've seen other members go for the regular Silverstars. I haven't seen any decent reviews on the Ultra's yet.
Also, does anyone have any alternate recommendations? I'm just looking for a brighter bulb with a very "white" light.
-J

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
i have them on my charger and f250 and they are great on both vehicles, i can highly recommend them

i noticed a large difference at night, and side by side with stock bulb

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have them on my charger and f250 and they are great on both vehicles, i can highly recommend them

i noticed a large difference at night, and side by side with stock bulb
Are those the Ultra's?

·
Registered
151 Posts
i dont think they make an ultra for our car yet. the ones i bought had the wrong bend to them. i had to go with the reg silverstars.
I did the same thing...have to take them back to Advanced and see if they have the straight ones.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I replaced my Hi/Low lamps. I like 'em and they are a nice white. Not HIDs to don't expect them to look like HIDs.
Only complaint is my FOGs are now yellow looking.

Has anyone seen a part number to replace the fogs?

Update, searched an found my own answer with a little effort. Part for Fogs is
9145ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I was going to say, ultras are the same look just longer lasting. I put them in my fogs and didn't notice a difference at first but when I did it in the pitch black, huge difference, silverstars seem to be a pretty good product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts