Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought these yet? I was thinking of getting these as I've seen other members go for the regular Silverstars. I haven't seen any decent reviews on the Ultra's yet.
Also, does anyone have any alternate recommendations? I'm just looking for a brighter bulb with a very "white" light.
-J

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i dont think they make an ultra for our car yet. the ones i bought had the wrong bend to them. i had to go with the reg silverstars.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
i have them on my charger and f250 and they are great on both vehicles, i can highly recommend them

i noticed a large difference at night, and side by side with stock bulb

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have them on my charger and f250 and they are great on both vehicles, i can highly recommend them

i noticed a large difference at night, and side by side with stock bulb
Are those the Ultra's?

·
Registered
151 Posts
i dont think they make an ultra for our car yet. the ones i bought had the wrong bend to them. i had to go with the reg silverstars.
I did the same thing...have to take them back to Advanced and see if they have the straight ones.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Only difference between regular Silverstars and the Ultras is they are suppose to last longer than the regular ones. Big improvement over the stock bulbs since they are white and not yellow.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I replaced my Hi/Low lamps. I like 'em and they are a nice white. Not HIDs to don't expect them to look like HIDs.
Only complaint is my FOGs are now yellow looking.

Has anyone seen a part number to replace the fogs?

Update, searched an found my own answer with a little effort. Part for Fogs is
9145ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I was going to say, ultras are the same look just longer lasting. I put them in my fogs and didn't notice a difference at first but when I did it in the pitch black, huge difference, silverstars seem to be a pretty good product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts