Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car back finally. Spent the morning having true dual's installed. And dam its right under there. Sounds good I know it will get better as it goes but overall I was able to piece together the flowmaster force 2 set up. And it sounds just like it does in the flowmaster video for the 3.6.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Got the car back finally. Spent the morning having true dual's installed. And dam its right under there. Sounds good I know it will get better as it goes but overall I was able to piece together the flowmaster force 2 set up. And it sounds just like it does in the flowmaster video for the 3.6.
You'll notice better throttle response and a better mid-& top end power..and your MPG may go up if you can keep your foot off the go pedal!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after the engine had been replaced last time. I had the car for about 2 weeks and just under 1000 miles. And I went to leave for work she was running a little rough and when I accelerated from the stop sign in my neighborhood it went from running rough to running like shit I thought I blew a tire and then I looked behind me and I thought the car was on fire because of all the smoke coming out of the exhaust. Was able to get back home due to being so close but damage was already done. Had it towed back to the dealership. I am not happy. This will be the 3 engine in this car since I picked it up in July. Going in on Tuesday for a sit down.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I want to say what you are experiencing is unprecedented. Back in the 90's my son's Dodge Neon had two automatic transmissions replaced under extended warranty. Never heard why the OEM or first replacement transmission went out. But the third transmission in the Neon lasted the rest of the time he owned the car which was another year.

But an engine . . . .no, I never heard of replacement engines going bad like you are experiencing. Makes me wonder if Dorman hasn't entered the engine remanufacturing business and is selling them to FCA.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I owned a 2018 Dodge Charger with the 2.7 liter V6 and you know what in the 10 years that I owned it I had one problem and that was because it overheated once. I'm just having some shit luck on this going to head up to dealer now to find out what exactly happened.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts