• Yello

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Go Man Go

Votes: 17 65.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Go ManGo all the way! It just looks better than the yellow I think. With that blacked out grille it just looks mean!

·
Registered
630 Posts
I will. Its GoMango for me. I ordered mine on 06/14 and thru a goof of my own the order errored out yesterday. Had to reorder today, so my clock starts all over again. Lost 2 1/2 weeks of wait time. Oh well, no matter the wait, its going to be worth it!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
go mango for me as well... can't wait to get mine....

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
sorry... guess I should have said what I did....
1) black wheels
2) removed the cross hair from the honey comb grill
2) tinted windows, black wheels and tinted tails...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice try for a novice. (Who am I to talk, I dont even have photoshop!)

I like the third photo with the window tinting. Have been thinking of trying to mock that up. Looks great! Know that is going to be the first mod done on mine.

The grill change is interesting. Sorta, kinda, makes the impression of the 68/70 grill. But god forbid we try to compare the new Charger with the classics, it would be shat up by the purists of the Mopar world.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thanks for the clarification D. Didn't even notice the tinted taillights.

As for the black wheels. In picture 3, I believe the wheel color is already been done (gun metal gey if I recall). To be honest, I don't like them. They just look dirty. With the dark tinting of the windows, the black graphic striping and all, I would want my wheels bright and shiney to offset the black. Just my own tastes.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
CO-Charger said:
Thanks for the clarification D. Didn't even notice the tinted taillights.

As for the black wheels. In picture 3, I believe the wheel color is already been done (gun metal gey if I recall). To be honest, I don't like them. They just look dirty. With the dark tinting of the windows, the black graphic striping and all, I would want my wheels bright and shiney to offset the black. Just my own tastes.

I agree... with the Go Mango black wheels dont do it fo me either, but I would rather spend a few min. seeing what it would look like on the computer then a grand or so to do it in real life...looking at it again with black wheels, it almost gives it a test mule look....

The tinted tails I am not to sure of with the Go Mango Daytona ... but also I could not get them to photoshop as dark as I would have liked.... (without just painting them black)

anyway, the joy of photoshop, you can see what it will look like before you spend the cash... :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
i liked the plum crazy purple better than both those 2.i sold my 1970 440 6 pak challenger that was plum crazy purple to get my srt-4. rumors that i heard that if the yello doesnt do well the purple will be out in 07 but u no how rumors are. this came from our zone staff. kind a like the srt-4 was with the yellow e blue and orange.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
rumers on this board are that you will expect to see plum crazy, sublime, and other historical colors in coming years for the daytona model.... along with changing decal packages and wheel offerings

oh... and those rumors were started by the head of dodge brand marketing... :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Absolutely on the money. I thank each an every one of you who take the time to do photoshopping of pictures so that we can all see differences and alterations without really doing them first. Gives you a chance to get feedback and think about what you did from different points of view. Then you can make your decision and go with what you like best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts