Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

I've see some of you have tackled the installation of the hotchkis sway bars. I will be performing this same task on saturday. From the reading through the instruction the fronts are a piece of cake. However, the rears look a little more challenging. Does anyone have pointers or things to look out for when installing them?

Thanks inadvance,

Will

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THEY ARE DONE! I put the front sways in saturday with clear side markers and hid-matching fog bulbs...piece of cake. Sunday I tackled the rears and it was not hard as I thought it would. Shoot, it was not hard at all. The directions were straight forward. However, you don't have to remove the top bolts on rear shocks . The bottom bolt is all thats needed to be removed for the install.

After the install I took it for a spin on my 'private' race course and all I can say is WOW. The car is waay more responsive to steering input and body lean is not even a factor. Going around turns the car is so flat that I was able to go enter and exit turns a higher rate of speed than before. If you could have only seen the grin on my face...priceless.

This mod I would recommend for any car. Not only performance oriented ones. It makes the car safer by making it handle better. Time to call my insurance company, they should lower my premium for this mod...lol

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
This mod I would recommend for any car. Not only performance oriented ones. It makes the car safer by making it handle better. Time to call my insurance company, they should lower my premium for this mod...lol
:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Great to hear, so what did the hotchkis kit set you back $$$$

·
Registered
342 Posts
I got mine on Monday, will install it this weekend ... Can't wait to feel the difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.