Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just wanted to know if there are going to be any suspension mods for the charger (all trim levels). I like to go to the track so when i get one ID like to take it to the track and try it out. Anything like Coilovers and LSD's?

THanks again guys!

John

·
Registered
630 Posts
Oh no, lot LSD's again!! :)

808, what kind of track, road coarse or drag? I think the Charger will feel comfortable at either one.

I know they already have lowering kits. Other than that, I do not know.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Eibach has some lowering springs. $257
Hotchkis has a swaybar kit. $413
Both are listed for the Magnum. I'm pretty sure the charger has identical springs mounts and swaybars as the magnum.
No LSD's yet. but I hear there coming. $????.??
________
Wong Amat Beach

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan to go to the autocross and the drag track. I saw the vid of the daytona r/t and the hemi r/t and it looked like they did very well on the track. looked like they were going faster than 90 around the corners.

John

·
Registered
77 Posts
808Chargerfan said:
I plan to go to the autocross and the drag track. I saw the vid of the daytona r/t and the hemi r/t and it looked like they did very well on the track. looked like they were going faster than 90 around the corners.

John
well i dont know about that i took my rt to our departments E.V.O.C. course and it did pretty good, it did not like high speed corners very much it had a lot of body roll going into the 90 degree turns at persuit speeds and a signifacant amount of brake fade after two laps. but i think it did pretty good for just having the road and track package with a little work and upgraded brakes it would be very nice on the track

1 - 5 of 5 Posts