Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've shopped for rubber wiper blade refills/inserts (I'll just call them refills) lately you've probably noticed that they're pretty much impossible to find. Dodge dealers and most parts stores are only selling complete blades. I've been doing some research and managed to find a source for the refills. Note that these are just the black rubber refills - you need to reuse your factory original wiper blades and stainless steel supports for these to work.

In addition to my 2006 Charger I also have a 2005 Honda Odyssey. I was changing the wipers on the Honda when I decided to compare the rubber refills to the wipers on the Charger, and it turns out that one of the Honda refills is a perfect fit.

The Honda part number is 76632-SHJ-A01. They can be found at your local dealer or online for about $4/ea; you need two to do both wipers. Swapping them out is as easy as pulling off the old rubber, inserting the supports in the refill, and sliding the refill into place.

I just did the job on my Charger. I hope this helps somebody else who wants to keep the OEM look.

·
Registered
284 Posts
You have a 2006 SRT right? I'm wondering if this will work on my 2013 SE. I like the OEM Charger blades and all the replacement blades look clunky and out of place.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, 2006 SRT8. It looks like our cars have different wiper blades, though - at least the part numbers are different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts