Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who normally get supplier discounts on cars for what ever reasons .. Do you know if we would get supplier discounts on the Charger. Has anyone done so? This would make or break my abiliity to purchase one.

Thanks Guys and Gals,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
lg68jcu said:
For those of you who normally get supplier discounts on cars for what ever reasons .. Do you know if we would get supplier discounts on the Charger. Has anyone done so? This would make or break my abiliity to purchase one.

Thanks Guys and Gals,
Chargers are not part of the Preferred Pricing (Friends, Supplier) programs, nor are 300 and 06 Magnum, or SRT products.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
They are (except for SRT's) available for the family program, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I do not plan on buying one for 1-2 years so that may change. Thanks guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
My brother works for Chrysler, so I get the employee discount, as I am a family member...it's different than the "Employee Pricing Plus" plan that everybody gets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
If you do your research you can probably find dealers willing to sell at, or close to invoice. The thing is, they might be out of your state.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
True. I've noticed a Dodge dealership in Arizona that offers internet pricing on it's Charger R/T's, that sit somewhere between MSRP and Invoice prices. I'm trying to see if i can leverage that against my local dealers. If not, I just might fly and buy, then drive it back up. (Price difference just might allow for a break in road trip.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Jadkyl said:
True. I've noticed a Dodge dealership in Arizona that offers internet pricing on it's Charger R/T's, that sit somewhere between MSRP and Invoice prices. I'm trying to see if i can leverage that against my local dealers. If not, I just might fly and buy, then drive it back up. (Price difference just might allow for a break in road trip.)
If you are willing to fly, compare the dealer in AZ (whomever that is) and give them a call at www.usautosales.com $217 over invoice...no hassle

I was able to get Earnhardt Dodge, here in AZ, to basically match the over invoice price from Dave Smith
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
chewman said:
My brother works for Chrysler, so I get the employee discount, as I am a family member...it's different than the "Employee Pricing Plus" plan that everybody gets.
The current EP for everyone program is identical to the "actual" employee discount, except "actual" employees can get EP on all models except SRT-8.

If I buy a 2005 Dakota today, I will get the same price as the general public.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
That's what I meant. :)

I didn't mean to imply that my discount "amount" was different...but the cars on the plan are different.

Sorry if I confused anyone.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top