Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dynatech headers are built using only the best mild steel and stainless materials available. All of their flanges are CNC laser cut and guaranteed to .003”. Laser cutting allows us to offer many variations in port size and shape to insure maximum performance. They are the only company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee and a one year limited warranty.

We're offering deep discounts on all of the SuperMaxx long tube header packages that are ordered through Tuesday, October 11th. Pricing is to lower than the manufacturer allows us to put in writing so you will need to give us a call to receive a price quote. These are the best prices that we have offered for this product!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

·
Registered
481 Posts
i put the dynatech full system on my ram hemi, simply awesome, did it all myself on the ground. ive heard this system is very tough to put on the charger. any one know and please give details. this companies offering a pretty awesome price at 1159.00 free shipping for the complete header, highe flow cats and pipes. pretty cheap. please chime in.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Any Problems With The Computer?? Since There Is No Program Yet.... Alot Of Money To Spend Without Knowing?? Anyone Try This Out Yet??? Please Let Me Know..thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
What's The Expected Hp And Tq Gains..????

·
Registered
732 Posts
These look pretty killer! I wonder what it would cost to have my local shop install these bad boys :) Hopefully they don't throw a code!

·
Registered
204 Posts
To be honest with you guys. Those headers are bad ass but pretty expensive especially for some one in high school. Im probably gonna disconnect my exhaust from the manifolds back. But don't let those folks in Cali here about this..

·
Registered
481 Posts
if someone on this forum is in high school and owns a charger rt i think that they would have enough dojo to put headers on the car. just use moms credit card.

·
Registered
481 Posts
they could also use dads credit card for the dojooooo.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hahaha.

i was talkin to the kid, you just hit the submit button before me haha.

either way, thats a dumb thing to do because the design of the exhaust system is used to help pull gasses out of the engine. its all technical and complicated. plus with that exhaust gas being blown out, basically right into the engine compartment......its just not a good idear. cut the system and straight pipe it if you must, but dont just dump it at the manifolds.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well i dunno, it would ear shattering if it had no exhaust, that would turn heads, right now im helping my best friend build his 69 Camaro, Viper Blue, 350 crate motor with mods 425+ Hp Long Black headers super 40 exhaust, its gonna sound really awesome.
I need alot of Hp mods Tho. I still gotta beat my best friends 06 GTO. Its pretty Quick.

·
Registered
549 Posts
You still need the cats and down stream O2 sensors otherwise that thing is gonna run like crap and be obnoxiously loud....like giant dump truck loud.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow, those look awesome. I just have to know. With a modified catback system, can this whole systme still be installed? I read a previous thread that you had to have a stock exhaust to use it. Is that true? If not, I want in this group buy. Another question: Does the engine have to be pulled to install these? How long(if done by a professional) do you think it would take? Thanks

jweland
Charger R/T w/Road & Track Perf. Package
Brilliant Black Crystal
Mopar CAI
Magnaflow Catback system

·
Registered
143 Posts
AppelDodgeRacing said:
Well i dunno, it would ear shattering if it had no exhaust, that would turn heads, right now im helping my best friend build his 69 Camaro, Viper Blue, 350 crate motor with mods 425+ Hp Long Black headers super 40 exhaust, its gonna sound really awesome.
I need alot of Hp mods Tho. I still gotta beat my best friends 06 GTO. Its pretty Quick.
It would turn even more heads once you rev the engine and catch everything in the engine compartment on fire. Several people would then stop and stare as you start running around your new Charger like a boy scout at a bon-fire.

I've seen very small amount of flames come out from the collector of header when that was all of the exhaust system on a car. That was just a test run to see just how loud it was :)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Headers can be installed with no computer tuning required. You can expect about a 25hp increase with this mod. I believe the last dyno that I saw from a 300C owner showed a 31 or 32 peak hp gain on his car. The package will mate up to the stock or an aftermarket exhaust. You won't have to pull the engine to do the install. A shop should be able to have them done in about 5 to 6 hours.

We've been carrying the SuperMaxx headers for years (very good product). I have a set sitting in the corner to go on my C6 soon.

AppelDodgeRacing: You will need quite a few mods to take down your friend's '06 GTO. That is powered by the LS2 motor rated at 400hp. That will lay down about 350hp at the rear wheels so it would be a good run for an SRT-8.

·
Registered
125 Posts
tbyrne,

On your web site, there is a special for an instant $250 off the purchase of both the header package, and a Borla exhaust. If we participate in the group buy, can we get the group header price, and still get the discount on the exhaust if we purchase them together? There is also a $100 off if you order the stuff online...can we order the header package and exhaust (at the group price) online?

Thanks,
Rick

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Discounts can't be combined so you can only use one of them.

The SRT-8 version of these headers should be out towards the end of the year.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just out of curiousity, how much lower do these headers hang (or lower the exhaust system) below the bottom of the car, from the stock exhaust system setup?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts