Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st of all I must say I LOVE my new SC that I bought off of Brian. a hell of a price and for the 1st time ever I was past 126 mph and wow!

I was wondering what settings everyone is running, and what settings can I run without causing damage to the car. what does everyone here run shifting wise?

Also, I love the diagnostic capabilities, already needed to clear a few codes because the weather here is "amazing" and the poor car keeps throwing weird codes, oddly enough never the same ones twice.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
1st of all I must say I LOVE my new SC that I bought off of Brian. a hell of a price and for the 1st time ever I was past 126 mph and wow!

I was wondering what settings everyone is running, and what settings can I run without causing damage to the car. what does everyone here run shifting wise?

Also, I love the diagnostic capabilities, already needed to clear a few codes because the weather here is "amazing" and the poor car keeps throwing weird codes, oddly enough never the same ones twice.
When I had SC, I used 91 oct tune with raised shift points, reduced torque management, paddle kick and raised speed limiter. There really isn't any tune you can install with the SC and cause damage unless you put the wrong octane gas in the car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I had SC, I used 91 oct tune with raised shift points, reduced torque management, paddle kick and raised speed limiter.
X2.... same settings on ours TODAY

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
When I had SC, I used 91 oct tune with raised shift points, reduced torque management, paddle kick and raised speed limiter. There really isn't any tune you can install with the SC and cause damage unless you put the wrong octane gas in the car.
x3:grin:

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost what I have set now. someone want to explain what "paddle shift" is?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Almost what I have set now. someone want to explain what "paddle shift" is?
i guess its when the auto stick remains in gear until you up shift your self :).

oh and mabrook on the purchase and glad to see that your happy with it :).

·
Registered
609 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts