Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm very interested in geting a tuner /programer for the Daytona, I'm trying to get some opinion's from all who has eather or, what one is really better to get Superchips or the Diablo? Please let me know what you think thank you very much appreciate it .:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a SuperChips. Not sure how much better or worse a Diablo Pedator is but I'm getting one this week.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
common man for real. u cant be serious!

DDDIIAABBBLLOOO!

if you woulda made a poll, the results would be like 500 to 2 lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have both and there are some aspects of the Superchip I liked better. The Shifts are far better but the Diablo seems to have a broader power band.
At the price you can get a superchip I'd grab one. If you plan on doing serious mods to your car ie.. cam, heads and even headers go diablo.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had the Superchip when I had an R/T and thought it was outstanding. I have an SRT now with the Diablosort Predator. Diablo is the best.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Diablo does every thing Superchips does, plus a looooooooooooooooooooooooooot more.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The Predator is 100x better. Plus, I look at it like this, SC promised custom tuning and never delivered, then turned away from the people asking for it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
El Diablo will make you plum loco!

·
Registered
370 Posts
So what would happen if I got one? :D
you'd be plum loco loco?

From having both SC and Predator, I would say Predator hands down. The car seems so much more alive. I ran the 89 and 91 tunes for SC and still doesn't compare. My MPG has gone up by 1.5 on the Predators 91 tune, i'm sure it would go up more but... my right foot has been alot heavier now :p

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
i love the diablo. lots of stuff you can do with it and it works for srts and rt

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have both and there are some aspects of the Superchip I liked better. The Shifts are far better but the Diablo seems to have a broader power band.
At the price you can get a superchip I'd grab one. If you plan on doing serious mods to your car ie.. cam, heads and even headers go diablo.
I want firmer shifts.
Anybody listening at Diablo?
Randy

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the opinions Everyone !!!! I Appreciate it ,I will leave replys later after kids go to sleep thanks again : )

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a SuperChips. Not sure how much better or worse a Diablo Pedator is but I'm getting one this week.
thanks for the info , let me know how you like it .:)

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
common man for real. u cant be serious!

DDDIIAABBBLLOOO!

if you woulda made a poll, the results would be like 500 to 2 lol
yes i'm serious lol , poll how do you do that ?

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the info too , yea i'm thinking about lots of mods too do headers all of that good stuff. i'm thinking diablo is the way to go .:)

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had the Superchip when I had an R/T and thought it was outstanding. I have an SRT now with the Diablosort Predator. Diablo is the best.
did u ever run the diablo with the r/t u had ?

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Diablo hands down, I also have the SC Tuner... my son plays space ship with it in the back seat.
Diablo thumbs up:) , sounds like u don't have any use for the SC no more or it sucks if your son plays Apollo 13 with it lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts