Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am selling a nearly new 3825 unit with cords and manual and I need to sell it asap.. As you know these sell new for 450 or so so do not pass this up. It has been updated to the most recent software and has been returned to program condition.

I am asking 275.00 plus actual shipping. I will send it by what ever means you wish but I require you to pay the extra couple bucks for insurance.

Mark

·
Registered
460 Posts
and so the flood on the market of these begins...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Because Diablo is coming out with another chip option next week....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
interesting, Im just plain stock and Im about to get these superchips..... does any1 know for sure the price on the diablo?

·
Registered
498 Posts
interesting, Im just plain stock and Im about to get these superchips..... does any1 know for sure the price on the diablo?
Just PM'ed you with a price I got from a vendor here.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Not for nothing guys but I would rather my thread not be jacked by those promoting another product......

I started the thread to sell my 3825 which is a proven, time tested product.

Mark
I agree, I only stated that were was another option coming. I love the superchip, I need to tune my air/fuel ratio though so I'm switching. Otherwise I would be staying with the superchip I already had.

My best advice is ebay. I got 360 dollars on there a few weeks ago for mine.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I've seen a lot of the post now for people selling SC. I sold mine about 2 weeks ago, and I sold it for a lot less than every one else is trying to sell it for. I only paid like $340 for mine new, and I sold it for $200, I thought I did pretty good.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I think you'll sell it faster on ebay..... the thing is, the diablo captured every1's attention now...
I was going to get some superchips, but ended up going for the diablo!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sc 3825

I know many are changing, why I do not know as I would never use a programmer that is 1st generation and untested.. Even more so with the issue of them being brought to market with the date push back....

The Superchips is tried and true and proven to work..

Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.