Charger Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I went a little paint happy as I was putting everything together. I went with Mopar orange, black and silver . Turned out pretty decent.

Also I took the super charger apart and repainted it Mopar Orange as well.

I still need to throw the oil pan and pick up tube on there but its coming along for sure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Pulled my 3.5L block and finished transferring over the rest of the needed parts.

Took a look at the bottom end while I had it apart. Main bearing looked pretty good.

Transferred over the pick up tube.

After that I got a little excited because the bottom main bearing cover didnt fit 100% and I though my oil pan didn't fit. The pan just end up being a little warped some how. Anyways I added the engine brackets and stabbed it real quick before calling it a night lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Where do you guys get your stroker kits from??
There is no such thing as a :"stroker kit" for the V6. You can however painstakingly piece things together one by one. Block is from a 2008 Dodge nitro. Had some heads reworked by Inertia Motorsports, Added 1.2V blower cams from Inertia Motorsports and ported the lower intake myslef with a burr tool, electric drill and some WD40.

Stock cams from the 4.0L are a little different than the 3.5L lift wise but not by much. They have less modification to them than Inertia's 1.0 cams. BUT hey its a nice cheap upgrade for a little more power if you need them.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts