Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supercharged 2006 Charger R/T w/ Road & Track Package Black - Orange County $17k obo

2006 Dodge Charger R/T with Road and Track performance group
Black paint with tinted windows
Black leather interior with suede inserts (SRT8 style seats)

Options:
-Electronics Convience Group (EVIC, Alarm, steering wheel controls, instrument cluster)
-Sound Group II (6 Boston Acoustics Spkrs w/Subwoofer, 322 Watt Amp, 6 disc MP3 radio)
-Road and Track Performance Group (Performance Seats, steering and suspension, larger tires and black accented rims, load leveling and height control, dual zone air conditioning, pwr touch up & down front windows, heated and power front seats, automatic headlamps and power adjustable pedals)
-Uconnect (Auto dimming rearview mirror and bluetooth connectivity)

I purchased the car brand new from Cerritos Dodge and have added these upgrades:
Borla Cat Back Exhaust -Aggressive Style
Vortech Supercharger - Centrifugal Supercharger, the car is noticeably quicker and much more fun to drive. I still average 16 mpg town and 20 highway.

I have performed all maintenance as required and have receipts for everything since I purchased the car in August 2006.
The car has 45k miles, 10K from cross country highway trips. The rest are half highway and half city driving.
The tires were changed at 36k miles.
The car is registered and is currently driven every day.
There is some wear and tear on the exterior paint and a chip in the front windshield. The windshield can be repaired and the paint just needs touch up where it is scratched.

Selling because I lost my job in November and can't afford my toy anymore.
$17000 obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
just some advice. clean it up a little under the hood and outside and post new pics... PS good luck on sale

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
just some advice. clean it up a little under the hood and outside and post new pics... PS good luck on sale
x2:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Damm its a good price, but that engine bay is filthy. It needs some cleaning...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dang, if this got better MPG (due to the super charger of course) I would be all over this. I'm actually flying out from San Francisco to So Cal to look at a Charger RT and hopefully drive it back home. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Looks like its low on coolant too! And the coolant overflow tank is a mess with deposits.

Sorry, if I saw a car in that dirty condition, and leaves packed in everywhere, I would not think it was taken care of at all and would never consider it. Spending that kind of money on it (SC and Exhaust) and then trying to sell it looking like that would turn potential customer off bigtime.

Delete your post, clean it up, and try again, you can do better for sure then.

Good luck man on both the sale and finding a new job!

·
Registered
961 Posts
I agree, go spend $100 bucks if you don't want to do it yourself and get the entire car + engine bay detailed and i'm sure it'll look 2x better. Delete this thread and repost when it's clean. Just a suggestion

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Yeah that doesn't look like a safe buy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts