Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.7L Customer WANTED for PROCHARGED Special !

Hey guys, we have been working with the DiabloSport software (CMR from Diablo) for sometime now, and really have gotten great results from the power it can offer. We recently finished up a 530 RWHP Heads&Cam/ASM SuperCharger 300C SRT8 (with our Ported, Polished & Coated heads and POWER-3 blower Cam) and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (500+ RWHP, Supercharged, heads/cam) that has gone 11.46 @ 116 MPH; an improvement of half a second and 4 MPH over the "canned" tune. :)

So what we want next is something really crazy for the 5.7L Crowd - We want TWO customers with 5.7L Hemi's to take part in the ultimate power buildup.

We want one customer to go with the Supercharger and Tune only. We estimate with this power he will see 430-450 RWHP and equal or more Torque.

We want the other customer to go with the Supercharger, Tune, and our Ultimate POWER Package. This will include our POWER-3 Blower camshaft, Stage 3 Ported, Polished and Coated heads, Coated Kooks headers, and a nice Magnaflow cat-back. We estimate this will put out 500+ RWHP (duh!).

These two customers will both be given the deal of the century for the installation, parts and tuning. The great thing about this deal is that we do all the work in house, from the porting (and flow bench testing) to the coatings (we coat for many vendors), to the installation and in-house tuning. You know you are getting the best possible parts and service too. :)

Please PM or email / call us and ask for Luis or Bob if you are serious about making some power!!

Thanks,
Luis
Precision Motorsports of Florida
(727) 494-0694
[email protected]

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I wish you guys were closer :)

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
So.... by "deal of the century" I assume this is the half-testicle deal....

I wish I had a few grand to throw at it because that would be awesome!!! But alas... baby on the way and I must be realistic....

Somebody is going to need surgical smile removal....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts