Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was driving around the work site (NASA GRC in cleveland) and I noticed a yellow superbee parked in front of an admin building. i drove down to the onsite cafeteria for lunch and noticed a car show was going on in the middle of the street. maybe around 30 cars old and new. few minutes later the superbee drives up and parks in the show area. noticed the plates (kwik bee) and remembered i had seen it recently at a large annual car show. talked to the owner. said it was #681. so nice it was. and they had an old test rocket there too. sorry no pics today, but i have an old one of #681 on my cellphone.

after work i stopped by the dealer to purchase the lifetime warranty (powertrain) for my r/t. as i'm talking to the finance lady, and talking about chargers. she mentioned that she just ordered an 08 superbee b5 blue for someone.

then she said that they sold a PC SRT8 to a local guy for like 30grand over sticker. :knockout: i couldnt believe that it went for that much and the guy paid cash. however it supposedly is the only one that came with the rear dvd system.

How true is that? Did they only install in 1 PC SRT8 or does anyone else have it?

I also talked with my salesman and he didnt know about the extra EVIC displays. So I taught him another thing about chargers. When I first bought my r/t, I asked how to pull up the avg mileage window but i figured out how to do it. silly salesmen.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Yes, blue Bees for 08. I think they made close to 300 PC SRT's. They raped the guy who paid 30K over stick on it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, i knew the b5 blue bees were coming out as of yesterday. though i seen the show car back in february.
checking the pc srt8 registry thread, saw no one that had rear dvd/ves

1 - 3 of 3 Posts