Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2007 SuperBee. Has only 3500 miles and is like new. Has never been in the rain and is always garaged and covered. Comes with a Mopar cover and a Mopar front end bra. It has all 3 option groups including rear seat dvd system. Owned by a Service and Parts Director for a Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealer. This is my personal car. Has already been serviced and is ready for your garage. $42,000 Respond to this thread for more info.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I am selling my 2007 SuperBee. Has only 3500 miles and is like new. Has never been in the rain and is always garaged and covered. Comes with a Mopar cover and a Mopar front end bra. It has all 3 option groups including rear seat dvd system. Owned by a Service and Parts Director for a Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealer. This is my personal car. Has already been serviced and is ready for your garage. $42,000 Respond to this thread for more info.
I am interested if your flexable on price [email protected]

·
Registered
1,577 Posts

What number?

C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts