1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Snake oil... about the same as the Tornado, or whatever they called it. Save your money.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'm not sure, but it looks to me like u just stuff that thing in the picture into the air intake tube. if this is the case then it will not do anything except add a little more resistance for the air. even if it did form a "cyclone" it would be completely destroyed by the intake valve, rendering it useless. its a gimic. I wish there was something that costs 10 dollars and improved our performance though...

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
From what I have heard these things are junk. My cousin bought one and I asked him about it, and he told me not to waste my money.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Junk Junk Junk

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dam this thing looked cool for a second would b nice to have a bov =(

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
thats... not a really supercharger dude. and a BOV is a turbo.

thats just tornado with a name supercharger. its a gimic. thats how they reel you in hah.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i no its not real i know what a real bov is i had it on my old accord im just sayin i miss them i wish i had money to buy a real kit for the car

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
for what a supercharger costs, you could see the guys at HHP, get a stage 3 installed, and have more hp normally aspirated AND SAFE than the s/c would give you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Huh

thats... not a really supercharger dude. and a BOV is a turbo.

thats just tornado with a name supercharger. its a gimic. thats how they reel you in hah.

I thought a "BOV"....was a Blow Off Valve?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: "no sir, don't like it"

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
i'm not sure, but it looks to me like u just stuff that thing in the picture into the air intake tube. if this is the case then it will not do anything except add a little more resistance for the air. even if it did form a "cyclone" it would be completely destroyed by the intake valve, rendering it useless. its a gimic. I wish there was something that costs 10 dollars and improved our performance though...

LOL..They do.10 bucks will give me 3 lbs of N20.. :)

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so all u think this thing is pointless? it wont add or do nothing ??

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a total waste of material.

Leave well alone dude.

iight thnx yo these site should b shut down false advertise wtf

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
iight thnx yo these site should b shut down false advertise wtf
There are many vendors and sellers that advertise 'mods' that promise this and that...... If it seems too good to be true....it normally is.... :)

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^^^^^^^^ tru tru good point

1 - 20 of 23 Posts