Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have passed a Super Bee a few times in the last week in Palatine, IL and I wondered if he is on here?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Could bee me?

I work in Palatine and spend a lot of time around there. My Superbee does not have the decal on top of the hood, it's clean. I have also seen at least two others in the area, I think, as well as a yellow daytona. One always seems to be parked at some Frankie's place out in Des Plaines(I think). I've only seen the other out driving.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Frankie's one on Rand in mt Prospect one is the owner.
The one I've been seeing goes down Dundee from Palatine to Barrington. Also saw him on Wood St at NW Hwy. I have a Black R/T R&T by the way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, I've been on both those roads many times with mine, but is wood st. by the twin lakes golf course?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I've been on both those roads many times with mine, but is wood st. by the twin lakes golf course?
Wood street is where the Palatine Police station is, just north of Palatine road. Casey Muffler is on the corner of Wood and RT 14(friends of mine, ask if you need some work done).

·
Registered
38 Posts
That was probably me by the palatine police station then, I run on the track behind it semi-regularly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts