Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting new rear tires tomorrow, so I decided to abuse what little was left of my old tires. Took a buddy with for taping purposes.

Some pictures before the activities began:

The Bee with my Zoomers, startup and takeoff:

Drive-by:

A little mini-reverse spinout:

Just couldn't get it to break loose...road was too rough.

Went to a different road, and good things happened. You can hear the road crackling when the camera gets close to the burnout spot.

The burnout cloud a minute or so afterwards:

Hope you enjoyed!!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Nice vids. Zoomers sound Bad-A22. I forgot how mean they sound..... hands down the best balance of performance-sound and no-drone. What tires are you replacing with? I am liking the Falkens for my next set (255s).

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice vids. Zoomers sound Bad-A22. I forgot how mean they sound..... hands down the best balance of performance-sound and no-drone. What tires are you replacing with? I am liking the Falkens for my next set (255s).
Since I'm only replacing the rears, I'm just going with the RS-As to keep them the same type. Yeah, I know most say they suck, but I thought they did pretty well in the snow, so I'm gonna stick with them.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Since I'm only replacing the rears, I'm just going with the RS-As to keep them the same type. Yeah, I know most say they suck, but I thought they did pretty well in the snow, so I'm gonna stick with them.
Ah, I see. No snow here in sunny Texas. I'll do Falkens all around and a front strut-brace at the same time..... should tighten up handling a bit . See ya.

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow so that was the noise that set off the tornado sirens here in Lawton - hehe! That exhaust sounds great! Nice job!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Good burnout!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Your not gonna drive your Bee in the snow are you??????

Say it isn't so.......:knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your not gonna drive your Bee in the snow are you??????

Say it isn't so.......:knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:
Army income, about $25k a year, and this is my only car. I don't exactly have much choice. I can't afford 2 cars.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
yea that really sucks....thats why i have a truck that i use for work and the winter time. i got it really cheap as well...but i don't care i just use it for snow and work.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Dude, if I ever change my exhaust I'm going with Zoomers...just becuase of your vids. That sounds awesome!!!
Great vids, thanks! BTW, my Bee will see some snow time as well so don't feel bad.
-J

·
Registered
329 Posts
Army income, about $25k a year, and this is my only car. I don't exactly have much choice. I can't afford 2 cars.
I can't believe you can afford this car on 25K a year. Between the monthly payment, gas, and insurance, my Bee costs more than half of that 25K every year. Anyone who wants a car that bad is my hero!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't believe you can afford this car on 25K a year. Between the monthly payment, gas, and insurance, my Bee costs more than half of that 25K every year. Anyone who wants a car that bad is my hero!
It's called deploying to Iraq, getting paid tax free for a year, and re-enlisting for another 5 years for a $13,773.90 lump sum bonus (which also happened to be tax free). I ended up putting $20k as a down payment. That was the only way I could afford it...even now it's kinda rough some months.

BUT IT HAD TO BEE DONE!!!! LOL

·
Registered
926 Posts
Well you really deserve a GREAT car like the Bee for going to Iraq and protecting all of us back home here. Just be cool in the bad weather. We do not want the Bee all smashed up.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It's called deploying to Iraq, getting paid tax free for a year, and re-enlisting for another 5 years for a $13,773.90 lump sum bonus (which also happened to be tax free). I ended up putting $20k as a down payment. That was the only way I could afford it...even now it's kinda rough some months.

BUT IT HAD TO BEE DONE!!!! LOL
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO YOU!!! Deployed to Iraq my first time, came back and purchased my R/T....only put $5k down though!! Didn't re-enlist however (they were offering $23k for 5 years with my MOS) cause I thought I was going to be able to get out!! Needless to say I got stop-lossed and am currently in Iraq again (completed a month so far of a 15 month deployment)!!

Sorry for digressing....but nice vids and you just made me solidify my opinion on my exhaust!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Used 98 Dodge Neon..... 50,000 miles, $2800.00.....after winter, worth 2800.00

$45,000 Precious, Numbered, Limited edition Super Bee.... after Winter, 22,300.00

I guess it's all in the math???????????????:silenced:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Used 98 Dodge Neon..... 50,000 miles, $2800.00.....after winter, worth 2800.00

$45,000 Precious, Numbered, Limited edition Super Bee.... after Winter, 22,300.00

I guess it's all in the math???????????????:silenced:
lol...I very much prefer showing off what I've got anyways.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts