Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:: just wanted to say wuts up to everyone in socal...i have right now a 2004 nissan 350Z, saleing it as we speak...planning on purchasing a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T...just wanted to see how you all like your chargers? any feed back for me? :)

Rene

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome! Go get yourself a charger, you wont be disapointed

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I just got my '07 R/T about 2.5 months ago, and I love it. The car is just awesome. Rides great, plenty of power, and looks good too, what more could you want.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

We have had ours since Feb. and we are still in love.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome From South FL.. :smoke:
Go get that HEMI an post some pics!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys

hey thanks guys...yeah cant wait to get my hands on one...theres a dodge dealer next to my work soo every time i go to work i just pass by this beautiful charger R/T black...damn...looks good..cant wait...hey Hemi charger...your ride is sick...love wut you did to it...

Rene

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
hey thanks guys...yeah cant wait to get my hands on one...theres a dodge dealer next to my work soo every time i go to work i just pass by this beautiful charger R/T black...damn...looks good..cant wait...hey Hemi charger...your ride is sick...love wut you did to it...

Rene
thanks Rene but thats an old pic its not black anymore!!

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
::

thanks!! yeah im for sure..gonna get one of those BEAST!!! dang all of you guys have such nice Charger's...question which exhuast and intake system would you guys recommend me?

Rene

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
AFE Stage 2 and JBA Headers mids and catback cant go wrong!
AFE definitely! Zoomers, if you have the $$$, are one of the sweetest sounding systems. Especially with the Hi-Flow CATS!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts