Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 07 rt r&t sunroof is a rattler...:( :( ...just turned 500 miles and im guess the radios bass has a lot to do with it,cause i only have the car a month and i like to listen to radio pretty loud and sure enough when im on rough road it rattles likes crazy..and the road in new york are not the nicest...grrrr...i was hoping i would not have the problem being the build date on the car is 07-2007...but ill deal with it till my vacation in december and bring her in for her first oil change and rattle fix...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
dude take it in, its a TSD. dealer fixes for free

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I had a rattle in my sunroof. One day I heard a bolt or something come loose and roll around then down towards the A pillar. I haven't heard it since and the sunroof has worked fine :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
They fixed mine up. I knew the mechanic, so I didn't have any issues, but you might want to request the mechanic wear a new pair of gloves for the head liner.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im going to make sure they write down my liner is clean when they take my car in,that way i something to stand on if they dirty it...

·
Registered
681 Posts
my 07 rt r&t sunroof is a rattler...:( :( ...just turned 500 miles and im guess the radios bass has a lot to do with it,cause i only have the car a month and i like to listen to radio pretty loud and sure enough when im on rough road it rattles likes crazy..and the road in new york are not the nicest...grrrr...i was hoping i would not have the problem being the build date on the car is 07-2007...but ill deal with it till my vacation in december and bring her in for her first oil change and rattle fix...
I feel your pain! I had the infamous sun roof rattle also. The dealer replaced the entire thing, frame, motor and all just last week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts