Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a part number for the bolts for my sunroof. When I went to fix my rattle one of the bolts was out and I cant find it. You'd think it would be up there somewhere but no joy. I assume i can buy new ones.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Below you will find the prices you requested. Please note that the prices listed are for each (quantity 1) + shipping.
Feel free to call us at 800-992-2454 with any questions, or to place your order. You may also fax
your credit card information, with the CVV number on the back to 201-891-6265, ATTN: Parts Department.
Price quotes are good until the end of this month. Chrysler updates pricing at the beginning of each month.
Thank you for the inquiry.

6101455 $2.18 each

You can order at the following link by punching in the part number listed above…

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213794

No returns are allowed on special order parts or electrical items.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool.. thanks

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what bolts come loose cause i have the rattle
hey sorry man, i just saw this.

Your sunroof is rattling because the bolts they put in it back out and like in my application fell out. I lost one and cant find it. You'll need to pull your headliner and see which bolt came out. I would pull them all out and put a dab of loctite on all of them. Dont crank them real tight when you put them back in just snug them up. you dont want to break the sunroof frame.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts