Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I've got a few Items I managed to get from our vendors at amazing prices and I'd like to pass the deal on to you. I have Magna-Flow Exhaust systems for 5.7's and 6.1's to low to list. I have Pro-Charger's Latest 5.7 and 6.1 kit for lower then I can advertise. Vortech supercharger kits for lower then I can advertise. I also have Billet Technology catch cans with the CMJ Logo for a heck of a deal(if you want to proudly display our Logo) And I've found a new wheel that fit's our car for the 17" DR's which I can get for $159.00 Ea. Also I can get deals on many other parts and goodies so give me a shout here at the shop if your looking for something special.

·
Registered
189 Posts
how much for the catch cans

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the catch Cans our Custom Logo'd and coated so they will be $125 I know the regular price is $95 but with the custom color and logo they add on for that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
any chance u guys can color them magnesium

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't list the prices here in a public forum it's against the rules But I will PM you prices if your serious.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I PM'ed you pricing and if you want the polished upgrade add 500 to the prices I sent you.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Folks another deal here if you can show me a lower price on any of these products I will beat it by 5%

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
how much for the Magnaflow exhaust, ProCharger SC, and Vortech SC kits for the SRT8?
I would also like to know the pricing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts